Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury dump leaked online a week prior to release

Switch_SM3DW-BF_AnnouncementTrailer_YT.jpg

Those sailing the high seas may have noticed a new upload of a Nintendo Switch title. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury has leaked online a week exactly prior to its scheduled release date. A private dump of the game is circulating illegally online, allowing those with hacked systems to play the game before the official launch on February 12th. Please remember that GBAtemp's rules specifically state that warez and ROMs are not allowed to be uploaded or shared. Please be mindful of our ToS.

Please do not ask for illegal files
Please do not post illegal files
Please do not share links to sites that host illegal warez
Failure to adhere will result in account suspensions or permanent bans. This isn't our first rodeo, you have been warned!

:!: GBAtemp Forum Rules & Guidelines
:arrow: Nintendo Official Website

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry for the lack of info I posted, I am using a xbox 360 wireless controller, I am a Noob with yuzu , can you tell me how to do it or point me to a guide?

I have try to find out how to map the touchscreen settings in yuzu but I can't figure it out. Also where to map it to? right thumb is for camera view! hmm

Anyone, knows how to?

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited by Angelita Perez,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol