ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Better expect the game for late 2017, then.
Well, either that or never. Things needs time after all, and without the team efforts, time would've meant nothing.
Pretty much (though the alpha will be released this year if nothing goes very wrong). On the brighter side of things, proofreading task is soon to be over, and that's one major task (the other one being the inserter, which is still on-going). Graphic insertion is almost 100%, though i'm tempted to leave it in 99% because I can't translate the extras graphic (being a sprite it does not really help the case) and only the credits are missing.

Last edited by Pablitox,

DarkZeroWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Star Ocean Blue Sphere, and as for whether he lives or not i found nothing more on it. Onto the bit on Aeon Genesis translating it, when i looked like... 10ish? Years ago and even today, they say the game is only like... 60% done? I gotta check the number, but it hasnt changed. The think i speak of is maybe 4 or 5 years ago? And the posts of his death i saw this year. I'll double check the stuff next time i hop on PC and remember to. And sorry for being away so long, distractions. Then i just got an urge to play swordcraft story to remind me to check here. Took a bit via this cell... But i checked. Cant wait for that alpha release.

Reactions: Pablitox

RSH4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, i think S.O. Blue Sphere must be restarted from scratch, I hope gbc is easier than gba... Anyway, keep to good work, guys! I believe end of 2017 is a pretty pessimistic ETA as I'm watching the project since the first post ever, and the progress made till now was excellent. (Note: I'm not going to play the alpha, I'm afraid of spoilers :D )

Hopefull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yes, i think S.O. Blue Sphere must be restarted from scratch, I hope gbc is easier than gba... Anyway, keep to good work, guys! I believe end of 2017 is a pretty pessimistic ETA as I'm watching the project since the first post ever, and the progress made till now was excellent. (Note: I'm not going to play the alpha, I'm afraid of spoilers :D )

I don't even mind waiting another year for 3, I'm sure it would be worth the wait. And I'd much rather get a high quality game later than a rushed one now. I'd still love for the game to come out soon though! :D

RSH4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't mind as well. Right now I'm waiting this project just as someone who is waiting the pop corn inside the microwave oven :D . In fact, I'm not complaining about the Q4/2017 ETA, i just think it was too pessimistic because of the progress being done till now. To be dragged an entire year seems hard even if the team wanted to do it. And, at last... Besides my calm way of say things, im just as hyped as a kid soon to open a box with a SN 00001 of their favorite console. :D

Salixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Day 10's done, around halfway through with Final Day. Then Post Game after that. Now unfortunately, that does not mean we're done... I'd started proofreading partway through the story under the assumption that other translators would continue with their work. As is the way of things, whoever was working on the first half of the script appears to have dropped off the face of the earth.

So I'd say main story progress is ~65%. I'm going to skip all the side quest and NPC dialogue for now. At least it will make for a story-complete script for an initial release.

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Day 10's done, around halfway through with Final Day. Then Post Game after that. Now unfortunately, that does not mean we're done... I'd started proofreading partway through the story under the assumption that other translators would continue with their work. As is the way of things, whoever was working on the first half of the script appears to have dropped off the face of the earth.

So I'd say main story progress is ~65%. I'm going to skip all the side quest and NPC dialogue for now. At least it will make for a story-complete script for an initial release.

Now that you say it, keishiro has been unresponsive, so he must have left due to reasons. Still, that's impressive! As you say we'd better focus on main script for now, as the NPC dialogues will be harder to translate.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

RSH4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Prepare for the dumb suggestion: Have Salixa to proofread backwards while Keishiro doesn't answer, maybe he could be just too busy to proceed, the backward proofreading and his one would meet, finishing the script at least for an Alpha. If I remember correctly, that guy was incredibly serious about the quality of the translation, this part of the history wouldn't be a problem. In the worst case, the lack of contact with him would do the backward script to meet "day one". One more time, just a dumb suggestion.

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

:O Then ay risk that restart? Noooo could not waith more time :'( :|
no, he means that salixa proofreads the missing stuff. I'll send a message to @Revolsin to ask if he'll finish that part too. Meanwhile, i'll translate the credits messages (reading katakana is hard, yet kind of fun).

Last edited by Pablitox,
Reactions: Lizari Drakiby

kirito1215

Trophies
XP
Country
Really hard activity if you're one of the special science class.
You need to invent/discover something that hasn't been discovered yet.
I am making an insecticide for my s.i.p. out of lemon and garlic.
BTW s.i.p. means science investigatory project.

Lizari Drakiby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry my work at home, you know it would be good something against bedbugs, not anyone to retain his mattress after infested, terrifies me the possibility to bring me some when we were away from home, exist repellents against them? :)

Reactions: Pablitox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go