ROM Hack Style Savvy Styling Star Modding

CasualBrowser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really, really want to be able to do texture editing and script editing in Style Savvy Styling Star. The purpose being to bring back a character from older games that is not in this game (from what I can tell). Has anyone ever figured out a way to open CPK files or is anyone working on it? I'd really like to be able to mod the game.

Reactions: HaruMie

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread, but there is a way to open .cpk files, which are compressed CriWare files. I forgot what the tool is called though.
Also afaik, there is no way to rebuild a .cpk file.

For texture editing, if you have Citra (a 3DS emulator), you can dump and replace existing textures, though the changes won't carry over to the 3DS console.

Finally, to bring back a character from one of the older games, you can use a tool called Savvy Manager to import one of those characters over yours or some of the non-playable ones.
However, if you have Style Savvy: Fashion Forward, you can add the characters from the older games (as well as Styling Star), as extra contacts, though they'll only appear in photo shoots and AR Photos, as well as the profile menu.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny