- Edit save data from all four Girls Mode/Style Savvy/Style Boutique games.
- As of currently, only games 2-4 are supported.
- Only the 2nd game is supported for KOR regions.
- High-resolution Hori-HD (800px wide mode), exclusive to 3DS, New 3DS, and New 2DS consoles!
- The GUI from Kirakira Code/Fashion Forward (third game).
- Pre-rendered characters and backgrounds.
- Originally composed menu music!
- Sound effects from ChuChu Rocket.
- Play as most characters from all Girls Mode/Style Savvy/Style Boutique games, in all (except first) games! (Shop customers and brand reps not included.)
- When importing a character from those games, you can press L or R to select the seasonal outfit. (Note that not all characters will have seasonal outfits.)
- Add characters from the first game, GM2/Trendsetters/NSB, and Star Stylist/Styling Star, as extra contacts in Kirakira Code/Fashion Forward!
- You can also export your current character, in case if you want to restore/import it later.
- (3rd and 4th games) Import/Export brand emblems for custom designed outfits.
- Apply music packs to Girls Mode 2/Style Savvy: Trendsetters/New Style Boutique. (Requires game patching enabled in Luma.)
- Coming soon: Change attributes of your character (such as gender, skin color, pose set, height, etc.).
- Coming soon (GM4/SS4/NSB3): Change bow placement on your character, if a bow is being worn.
Star Stylist/Styling Star players, if you're playing as a male character, or as a female character with a unique eye shape (ex. Angélique), it is highly recommended you don't update your shop data at Shopdo.
As such features are not normally available in-game, you may risk a possible ban when doing so, as the character data will be part of your Shopdo.
- devkitPro: libctru, citro2d/3d
- Pixel Perfect: Music icon
- @rog9001: His New Style Boutique 3 Save Editor tool has motivated me to work on this further.
Last edited by RocketRobz,