Gaming StreetPass Quest 2 / Find Mii 2 Hats

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good catch Walkin. I will work that into a revised version. I also plan to note that Rooms 30 and 33 are Ice Rooms. If there are any other traps or solutions you think I should add, feel free to request it on this thread.

Room 12 has gas and requires 2 yellow.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
how do you get past the curse in the poison room? no matter what mii i use i can't attack it because of the curse :( i want to get rid of it before i accumulative a lot of miis in streepass quest 2, don't want to waste miis.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
how do you get past the curse in the poison room? no matter what mii i use i can't attack it because of the curse :( i want to get rid of it before i accumulative a lot of miis in streepass quest 2, don't want to waste miis.

theres potions that can dispell
but make sure you have more than 1 mii in party as ghost will recast it

you must have just been unlucky as theres a small cahnce to get a move in

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

theres potions that can dispell
but make sure you have more than 1 mii in party as ghost will recast it

you must have just been unlucky as theres a small cahnce to get a move in

i went into the room with 1 level 7 mii and 1 level 4 mii and straight away they ran from the room so i couldn't do anything :( if i get a chance to do anything i will get the potions out then.

davidgro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is a bit old, but it has been extremely helpful to me, and I want to give back to it.

So, using the base map from oldscool with added info from SierraSigma, with ideas from someonewhodied, and hat checkboxes from me, here is my ugly but probably final Find Mii 2 Secret Quest map:

One thing I'm not sure about is the precise mechanisms by which keys are found, but I'm certainly not going to reset my game and play through dozens of more times just to nail it down. Once I get all the hats I'm done. (Perhaps I'd feel different if the endings and openings were fast-forward-able)

Not to be vain, but could one of the first posters or a mod please link this on the first page of the thread? I think with the success of the 3DS XL, there are probably a bunch of new players coming in now, and I think this is the only complete map (that is, listing everything I personally find important ;-) ).

Thanks again to everyone who posted here before and especially those I linked.

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You need two yellow shirts.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
can anyone tell me how to stop the final boss reducing your level of your miis? i tried potions dispell gas and dispell magic, both of them didn't work, also when you restart the quest again does a room that you have been to before are noted on the map so you don't mistakenly go to them again? or is the map reset back to the way it was when you first started streetpass quest 2?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
1. can anyone tell me how to stop the final boss reducing your level of your miis? i tried potions dispell gas and dispell magic, both of them didn't work,
2. also when you restart the quest again does a room that you have been to before are noted on the map so you don't mistakenly go to them again? or is the map reset back to the way it was when you first started streetpass quest 2?
1. There is no way to stop it. This is the best strategy for the final boss: earlier post
2. Yes the rooms are marked a lighter color, but you can and should go back to them to get additional hats. It takes several run throughs to get everything.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
1. There is no way to stop it. This is the best strategy for the final boss: earlier post
2. Yes the rooms are marked a lighter color, but you can and should go back to them to get additional hats. It takes several run throughs to get everything.

nice thanks, i selected 3 level 7 miis and wasted because i couldn't group them together, will try your method when i get some more coins.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
would anyone be so nice to explain to me, how i can open the path to room 7?

I've played through the game a number of times and for some reason, opened room 31 twice along the way. yet i can never go there because i never seem to get the key to room 7

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
would anyone be so nice to explain to me, how i can open the path to room 7?

I've played through the game a number of times and for some reason, opened room 31 twice along the way. yet i can never go there because i never seem to get the key to room 7

i think its complete the quest with under 100 hero's

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think its complete the quest with under 100 hero's
ive done that about 5 times, i dont think i ever needed 100 heroes.

i just finished it in 60, using less than 20 to beat the final boss (using those potions to revive an orange duo over and over, still this stupid room is locked to me.

what kind of retard designed this shit??

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
ive done that about 5 times, i dont think i ever needed 100 heroes.

i just finished it in 60, using less than 20 to beat the final boss (using those potions to revive an orange duo over and over, still this stupid room is locked to me.

what kind of retard designed this shit??
Dont blame the game, it the players that dont understand the criteria for unlocking the keys...

Silver Key (Room 7) - Beat rooms #19 & #25 in the Find Mii II Secret Quest. Room order of completion does not matter. You can beat room #25 before #19 if you wish.

Gold Key (Room 31)- Beat the Final boss in Secret Quest with under 25 Miis..

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dont blame the game, it the players that dont understand the criteria for unlocking the keys...

Silver Key (Room 7) - Beat rooms #19 & #25 in the Find Mii II Secret Quest. Room order of completion does not matter. You can beat room #25 before #19 if you wish.

Gold Key (Room 31)- Beat the Final boss in Secret Quest with under 25 Miis..

I must have beaten both those rooms already, i dont know how many playthroughs ago, as i have both the lacy headband from room 12, which always leads to room 19, and the bear hat from room 25 itself.

Appart from the fact that, if you check online, theres about a dozen different criteria to get this or that key and theres people everywhere who, like me, still dont get some unlock. it just doesnt make any sense

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I must have beaten both those rooms already, i dont know how many playthroughs ago, as i have both the lacy headband from room 12, which always leads to room 19, and the bear hat from room 25 itself.

Appart from the fact that, if you check online, theres about a dozen different criteria to get this or that key and theres people everywhere who, like me, still dont get some unlock. it just doesnt make any sense

The only option you have is to do those two rooms again, then try for the gold key, which was surprisingly easy (got it by accident)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: