Gaming StreetPass Quest 2 / Find Mii 2 Hats

Chaotic_Chewtoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I'm new here, obviously, but I would like to say that you all have done a fantastic job on collecting this data together!

A few of my friends and I have worked together for a couple weeks to get some sort of mapping system down, but you guys beat me to it!

Anyway, I created an account here to thank all of you for helping put this together, and I also have one question.

Seeing as there are many, many forks in the road in the Secret Quest for Find Mii II, I noticed that the rooms in one fork don't have prizes, while others have a few. So, with that being said, do you know if there are any useless rooms that don't even need to be traveled to? Such as rooms 3 and 4, they hold no prize from what I gather off of your chart. Would it be best to not go through them?

Anyway that's it for me I suppose. Thank you all for reading.

Chaotic_Chewtoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a couple of maps. Got lazy for the second one, but I hope this helps a little.

I grabbed a chart from one of the posters in this thread. So, that little list in the second map is his, credit is his. Sorry for using without permission.
vWDVul.jpg
AJthhl.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a couple of maps. Got lazy for the second one, but I hope this helps a little.

I grabbed a chart from one of the posters in this thread. So, that little list in the second map is his, credit is his. Sorry for using without permission.
vWDVul.jpg
AJthhl.jpg
Thanks for these! :D

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
This has finally become apparant to me although I've suspected it for a while: the number of times you beat FindMii2 doesn't determine what hat you get, its the number of times you beat a particular room.

For instance, if you take the highest path through the game 9000 times, and then try the lowest path on the 9001th run -- you will still get the 3DS hat, not the Famicom hat (room 31 btw).

I've updated my hat location guide in light of this: https://sites.google...redirects=0&d=1
@Pong20302000 -- I would suggest copying this over the OP guides or just using X's post with my "Traps, etc" info added below it.

and here's the maps again for convenience:
gallery_262855_65_37374.jpg

gallery_262855_65_43218.jpg

Tyeforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat room 15 of Find Mii II for the fourth time, but I didn't get the Pink Yoshi Hat like the guide says I should have... I did get the Chomp Hat last time I cleared the room, though. Why didn't I get the hat this time? =/

By the way, I want to thank everyone who helped put this little guide together, it's awesome.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

vWDVul.jpg
AJthhl.jpg
This is an excellent map. Perfectly accurate, definitely helped me out a lot. Thanks a ton.

Trance-Former

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

vWDVul.jpg
AJthhl.jpg
I'm not seeing anyone else ask, so I'm a bit confused. I already have the Chomp Hat and I just went through the room labeled 15 again, but saved the prince upon completing it, instead of being given the Pink Yoshi Hat. Can anyone explain this, please?

Tyeforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not seeing anyone else ask, so I'm a bit confused. I already have the Chomp Hat and I just went through the room labeled 15 again, but saved the prince upon completing it, instead of being given the Pink Yoshi Hat. Can anyone explain this, please?
This is the exact same problem I'm having. I think there is an error in the guide here.

Trance-Former

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the exact same problem I'm having. I think there is an error in the guide here.
It's the only hat I still need, so I'd love to get this cleared up. Does anyone have any tips or comments?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
It's the only hat I still need, so I'd love to get this cleared up. Does anyone have any tips or comments?

the guide on teh FRIST POST gets updated when info is confirmed and the Pink Yoshi hat is not on that post

Trance-Former

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm positive the Pink Yoshi Hat was located at room 15 when I got it. Keep in mind though that I didn't technically revisit each path until I had visited each room at least once.
Same here, I did each possible path once before going back for second and third trips. My main question is if you were given the hat after saving the prince? Since he is always in room 15 if you take that route.

X The Legend

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm positive the Pink Yoshi Hat was located at room 15 when I got it. Keep in mind though that I didn't technically revisit each path until I had visited each room at least once.
Same here, I did each possible path once before going back for second and third trips. My main question is if you were given the hat after saving the prince? Since he is always in room 15 if you take that route.

I can't recall whether or not I had saved the prince or not, so I really couldn't answer your question. Sorry!

Trance-Former

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't recall whether or not I had saved the prince or not, so I really couldn't answer your question. Sorry!

I just haven't noticed ever saving someone and getting a hat in the same room and room 15 is where you save the prince. I just wish someone could clear this up or confirm both actions happen. Thanks for the tip though.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

I just haven't noticed ever saving someone and getting a hat in the same room and room 15 is where you save the prince. I just wish someone could clear this up or confirm both actions happen. Thanks for the tip though.
Just got the Pink Yoshi Hat. It's the very next room, Room 22.

I've got all the hats except the Famicom now -- and that last hurdle shall fall tomorrow. ^_^

Edit: Done. :P

I plan on uploading high-quality pics of all hats as soon as I can. ^^

Reactions: 3 people

coolpenguin82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome thread guys!I! was searching google and found this thread because I'm about to beat secret quest for the 5th time and have yet to open up room 31. I have been to all rooms except this one and it's frustrating me. According to Chaotic_Chewtoy's post, the bronze key for room 31 is awarded when you beat 35 for the first time. I've tried to access room 31 when it says there's a split but when I select it I get the error saying it's locked. Am I doing something wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking old lady next door My microwaves broke! All it was was the clock not set right