ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the extremely late release. I had things IRL that had to be taken care of first.

Added new codes:
* All Farm Circles x99
* All Farm Circles x1
* All Your Farm Circles x99
* All Your Farm Circles x1
* Max Upgraded Tools

Notes:
* Just as a warning when you have these cheats activated disable them when you want to arrange your farm.
* The game will freeze on a black screen and you'll have to restart so make sure you SAVE BEFOREHAND.
* It WON'T happen all the time just on OCCASION. It also happens in the Japanese game too.

Thanks to @vitorTC for the cheats, located here and here.

Thanks to @KariRaquan for testing.

Download link: https://github.com/KunoichiZ/3OT-NTR-Plugin/releases/tag/5-9-17

moochi

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for the update! Question about the farm circle cheat though, somehow I didn't get the all achievements trophy? Are we supposed to get it?

moochi

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Unfortunately I don't have any achievements which I can get quickly to test that but I tried making one more farm circle and disassembled it and it still didn't give me anything...oh well. If anyone did get the achievement, can they share how they got it?

vitorTC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Unfortunately I don't have any achievements which I can get quickly to test that but I tried making one more farm circle and disassembled it and it still didn't give me anything...oh well. If anyone did get the achievement, can they share how they got it?

The achivement says to make all farm circles, not own all. Also, the game may store all farm circles made in another address, not the one used in this cheat.

moochi

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The achivement says to make all farm circles, not own all. Also, the game may store all farm circles made in another address, not the one used in this cheat.

Oh, that makes sense. I don't mind that much, I just thought it was weird cause most of the other cheats gave achievements. Anyway, thanks for the cheat!

Reactions: vitorTC

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that this isn't a request post, but since I created this thread I was wondering if any of the code creators could make some cheats for Harvest Moon A New Beginning and for Harvest Moon: TOTT(Tale of Two Towns). I have been wanting to go back and play those games for some odd reason. I also realized that those games do not have any or many cheats for them. It's like those HM/SOS games where forgotten when it came to the cheats and I would really appreciate it if someone could make some for me. It doesn't have to be many cheats just the essential ones. I'll make a list if you want me to, but that's only if someone will do it.

Last edited by Queen of SoS,

vitorTC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know that this isn't a request post, but since I created this thread I was wondering if any of the code creators could make some cheats for Harvest Moon A New Beginning and for Harvest Moon: TOTT(Tale of Two Towns). I have been wanting to go back and play those games for some odd reason. I also realized that those games do not have any or many cheats for them. It's like those HM/SOS games where forgotten when it came to the cheats and I would really appreciate it if someone could make some for me. It doesn't have to be many cheats just the essential ones. I'll make a list if you want me to, but that's only if someone will do it.

Depending on what you want, I could try.

vitorTC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't test this now...

Code:
[Lifestock B.Year = Actual Year]
DB000000 00799530
C0000000 00000019
D7000000 00799EC6
DC000000 00000094
D2000000 00000000

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which part of the code to change year?
You're misunderstanding the point of this code. The birth year of your livestock is the same as the year you are currently in. For example, if you are in year 3, your livestock were "born"/obtained in year 3.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, , Reason: wow English much

LeonMagnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You're missing understanding the point of this code. The birth year of your livestock is the same as the year you are currently in. For example, if you are in year 3, your livestock were "born"/obtained in year 3.
oh i see.But this code not yet testing right as he mention?Will the birth return to normal after i close the code or stay the same?

Last edited by LeonMagnus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1