Gaming Steam Sale Games

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonna pick up Civilization V complete, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition, and Banner Saga. All for just $21

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, I trusted a family friend (bear in mind my trust for this guy was just as much as I'd trust a sibling) with game sharing. Something happened between our families and to get at me due to my family's mistakes, he deleted my account.
There was no way to get it back!??!

buy the valve complete pack instead of the portal bundle, youll get way more out of your money
All i have is twenty dollars, Im going to spend it on different stuff.

Also, I refunded Rocket league, Computer could'nt run it well.

D

Deleted User

I'm debating between Paladins Founders Pack and 2 Neptunia Games.
Neptunia sure is fun but on other hand, I need new characters.

vinstage

sweg
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
There was no way to get it back!??!
Poof.
I was honestly devastated, these games ran back to when I first started playing games, at the age of 7/8. Portal was one of my first 'puzzle/strategy' games, and I was seriously upset.

I'm on the edge of spending $120 of Steam games :(

Please tell me that I am making a huge mistake :O

So many sweet deals :cry:
HZpwzjC.gif

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Poof.
I was honestly devastated, these games ran back to when I first started playing games, at the age of 7/8. Portal was one of my first 'puzzle/strategy' games, and I was seriously upset.
Did you try contacting Valve when it happened? That really seems like the kind of thing they'd be ready to help you fix by recovering your account.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Poof.
well, i guess you learned your lesson. Man, That really sucks, Well, I wont let anybody use my account now.

I would probably almost kill the person who did it, Almost.

Reactions: vinstage

vinstage

sweg
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Did you try contacting Valve when it happened? That really seems like the kind of thing they'd be ready to help you fix by recovering your account.
The account was ran by my mother, as I was too young to really manage an account on my own.
I'm not sure whether I should go into detail as to why she wasn't paying attention in the first place and hence why she didn't exactly care when it occurred, but to put it; she didn't give two fucks that it'd been taken down, and sure enough, nothing happened. I was too young to understand let alone contact Valve, and it's a real crying shame. I suppose I did learn my lesson, and don't trust people enough to game share.

Reactions: DeoNaught
D

Deleted User

Also nothing for me, but that's because I own a Chromebook as my personal PC right now.
Is there even steam for chromebook? What can one do with a chromebook other then word processing and web browsing?

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
The account was ran by my mother, as I was too young to really manage an account on my own.
I'm not sure whether I should go into detail as to why she wasn't paying attention in the first place and hence why she didn't exactly care when it occurred, but to put it; she didn't give two fucks that it'd been taken down, and sure enough, nothing happened. I was too young to understand let alone contact Valve, and it's a real crying shame. I suppose I did learn my lesson, and don't trust people enough to game share.
That's rough. Best you can do now is put it behind you, I suppose, but like you said, that's a real shame.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless there is a multiplayer game you want just pirate everything else, denuvo games are getting cracked left and right now so no reason to buy it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up