Is this a good place to talk about removing DRM from old PC games?

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I started buying PC game back in 2018, I had no idea what Denuvo was since they didn't use the term "DRM". When I learned what this was in 2019, I stopped buying games that it but since then, only 1 game has had it's DRM removed (NieR:Automata).

I still have 10 games stuck with Denuvo that are 4 years old or older:
Tales of Berseria
CODE VEIN
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Shining Resonance Refrain
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Team Sonic Racing
Sonic Forces
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster

Additionally, I learned what Uplay was, so I'm stuck with 2 games with that:
Rayman Legends
Child of Light

Finally, I also learned that some games will not run with Steam Offline but with no additional DRM besides Steam itself:
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Space Invaders Extreme
Toukiden: Kiwami

Now I don't want to run an older build of these games or avoid running Steam in the process (I want my achievements). I just want these games to run without phoning home in case my Internet goes down or if I want to run them on my new Steam Deck.

Any solutions?

Cheers

Last edited by Waifu4Life,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
When I started buying PC game back in 2018, I had no idea what Denuvo was since they didn't use the term "DRM". When I learned what this was in 2019, I stopped buying games that it but since then, only 1 game has had it's DRM removed (NieR:Automata).

I still have 10 games stuck with Denuvo that are 4 years old or older:
Tales of Berseria
CODE VEIN
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Shining Resonance Refrain
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Team Sonic Racing
Sonic Forces
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster

Additionally, I learned what Uplay was, so I'm stuck with 2 games with that:
Rayman Legends
Child of Light

Finally, I also learned that some games will not run with Steam Offline but with no additional DRM besides Steam itself:
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Space Invaders Extreme
Toukiden: Kiwami

Now I don't want to run an older build of these games or avoid running Steam in the process. I just want these games to run without phoning home in case my Internet goes down or if I want to run them on my new Steam Deck.

Any solutions?

Cheers
I believe most of the games have been cracked removing the denuvo DRM.

Sent from my 2201122G using Tapatalk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you source this and were the most up to date builds of the games used in that process?
Lookup the games you want to crack on the fourm called cs rin ru (you need to make an account) and see if there is a crack for your games, also most cracks are only are for the windows build of a game and if you not find a crack for any of the games ask on that fourm is their is a crack

Last edited by Young_Thugs_Cup_of_Water,

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
It's easy to get fixed files for PC games to remove protection when we and people bought PC games (both digital and physical disc) from any stores and online internet stores.

Game Copy World and Game Burn World websites have list, some are outdated never list some PC game names.

If don't have list above then you and people must do to use Startpage search engine (always enabled "Show safetly suggestion" to avoid websites have malware to protect everyone) to find your same PC game names through warez websites with scene names like Reloaded, CPY, Razor1911, Skidrow, ElAmigos, etc.

1691233261292.png

Other search engines like Google, etc don't protect anyone and get hit by malware, etc. Make sure everyone must have add on extensions for Google Chrome, Brave, Firefox, etc like Adblock Plus, Poper Blocker (stop annoy pop ups) and UBlock Origin (have database list to block all malware websites)

There are mix bad (filled with malware, virus, bad adware, bots, etc) and good websites there. Be careful.

I high recommend anyone to use VMware Workstation Pro program to test yourself on not our own real operating system are best defense to practice for learning to see if any not mess up (clean) or mess up (infected) then delete operating system in VMware Workstation Pro list to remove then do over again to reinstall another operating system again anytime.

If some PC games are maybe like new that have Denuvo or worst DRM built in together and have to wait for scene to crack that can take any few days, weeks or months or years to get finish and release out on internet.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

How unfortunate I was planning for instance Spaz Jackrabbit Character Mod in Sonic Frontiers.
Or even wereform for Lori Jackrabbit Character Mod in Sonic Unleashed.
Who knows,but I guess even what if companies like Sega be still first party probably they would still have some sort of DRM Denuvo…etc. But was anyone lawsuited for DRM Denuvo violations or not?
I guess turning Fortnite Battle Royale into Jazz Jackrabbit 3D requires expert-like,professional IT skills with programming these days.
I guess it’s not even so simple to turn final Rayman Raving Rabidds into Rayman 4…etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol