Epic will remove Unreal games from online stores (and make UT3 free)

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
vbdascOldUnreal MemberPosts: 5Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 12:28 pm

Re: Epic will remove Unreal games from online stores (and make UT3 free)

Post by vbdasc » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:29 am
GOG will stop selling the Unreal/Unreal Tournament games as well. Now it's obvious that Epic are out for blood. They aren't doing these d!ck moves just to free human and server resources from supporting obsolete games. Selling these games on GOG doesn't require them to dedicate any resources. They're doing it to erase the games from existence, via cutting off the influx of new players, They're killing Unreal, so it doesn't compete with Fortnite.

RIP, Unreal series. You are now truly Abandonware.
Epic Games should never really alternate history of modern entertainment. It’s such a shame that Jazz Jackrabbit 3D and Unreal Tournament 4(however it really should be called-no matter how it should be really called). Let’s hope Epic Games are not gonna remove Jazz Jackrabbit 3D leaked tech demos and Unreal Tournament from Epic Games Launcher/Store. I heard what if Epic Games remove also Unreal Tournament 3 from PC Steam as I which I heard of it too. I guess Epic Games wants to stop thinking about Unreal/Tournament/Championship mentioning(usually very rarely these days-rather not being aware anymore)idea of cartoon series in case of Jazz Jackrabbit as Epic Games were originally intended in pre-Fortnite era it would be really great. I remember someone expecting Unreal live-action movie by reinterpreting someone’s words. I heard rumours about Fortnite live-action movie. When I talked with Ken Penders he wasn’t aware of Jazz Jackrabbit he was doing Sonic the Hedgehog Comic Books for Archie Comics and for Sega also. Videogame/computer game easter eggs of Unreal Tournament and Jazz Jackrabbit should be rather in reboot/remake of Unreal also to be rumoured by Nightdive Studios on social media according to my research analysis. It seems to be impossible to have traditional classic way of buying Jazz Jackrabbit merchandise I guess the same goes for Unreal. I’m not sure if Epic Games founder and CEO Tim Sweeney is aware of Epic Games classics. Why Epic Games Store is just only Microsoft Windows PC exclusive? It seems Jill of the Jungle,Epic Pinball gonna be considered as abandonware. I saw anyway in Unreal unofficial,fanmade 2.5D level maps it looks interesting Green Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog and World 1-1 from Super Mario Bros. I would love to see Diamondus from Jazz Jackrabbit and Level 1 from Commander Keen at least.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Nov 29, 2022, 08:44 AM

This is so tiring guys, I mean there's like no stopping luke. I used to read his incoherent babbles but I stopped bothering with most of it, cuz there's no point. At least I know what I am talking about, but it really pains me to see some people tried to associate him with me or even tempbanning me because of him and it's just so tiring. Like my brain is generally just fried when dealing with him.

I even once completely lost it and was getting mad as if he was Inspector Closeau and I was....Dreyfus...

lol

On the other hand its really cool that there's some attention going for this game. And that's what matters I guess, but...this thread really..what a mess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste