OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Righto, so here's the link.

What does it mean? Well, Starcraft II is going to be three games. There's going to be a Terran game, a Zerg game, and a Protoss game, each released in that order (and not a simultaneous release either). This basically equates to you having just that race to play as in campaign (unknown about multiplayer), and you are getting 30ish missions per race/game this time around. Not to mention, "branching storylines" has been hinted at, so we may have stuff like Terran Mission 12B or so on happening.

I don't know about this. Having to pay three times the price to get the full SC2 experience is bad to me. And it's currently unknown how multiplayer is going to be affected, but it can easily be guessed that you can only use the race for the version you bought. Good because it gets SC2 out sooner, but if you want to play as Zerg or Protoss, you'll not benefit by the Terrans going first. And if you absolutely must play all of SC2, it's going to burn a nice hole in your wallet (or internet connection). Details about online play would be nice...

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Righto, so here's the link.

What does it mean? Well, Starcraft II is going to be three games. There's going to be a Terran game, a Zerg game, and a Protoss game, each released in that order (and not a simultaneous release either). This basically equates to you having just that race to play as in campaign (unknown about multiplayer), and you are getting 30ish missions per race/game this time around. Not to mention, "branching storylines" has been hinted at, so we may have stuff like Terran Mission 12B or so on happening.

I don't know about this. Having to pay three times the price to get the full SC2 experience is bad to me. And it's currently unknown how multiplayer is going to be affected, but it can easily be guessed that you can only use the race for the version you bought. Good because it gets SC2 out sooner, but if you want to play as Zerg or Protoss, you'll not benefit by the Terrans going first. And if you absolutely must play all of SC2, it's going to burn a nice hole in your wallet (or internet connection). Details about online play would be nice...
Somebody beat you by 9 mins here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=109545

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.