Square Enix launches Final Fantasy XIV In-Game Item Campaign for rest of Europe and Oceania

Ridge

they/them
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn's on-going promotion has finally made it's way to the rest of Europe and Oceania, previously having been available in Japan, North America and United Kingdom.

9303c603b00fb18f64bd7d0beaeba8eead0ebecd_8.png

Players from Europe and Oceania can now make their way down to a participating store to get their hands on those snazzy butler and maid outfits that players have been donning for quite some time now, as well as mount up on the mighty Original Fat Chocobo, as well as some other cosmetic items.

To acquire these items, players will need to make a purchase of certain value at their corresponding participant's store. The participants are:

Australia and New Zealand
  • Hanabee (Online store)
    • Purchase of at least $30.
Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
  • GameStop
    • In-store purchase of at least €19.99 or 199 kr.
France and Belgium
  • Square Enix has partnered with Meltdown Esports bars, JeuxVideo Magazine and "The Game" magazine for these countries. Information only available in French, here.
Those residing in the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy or Spain should not worry, as seperate campaigns are planned for these countries.

:arrow: Information on how to redeem at source: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/9303c603b00fb18f64bd7d0beaeba8eead0ebecd

Last edited by Ridge, , Reason: Clickable banner, oh my!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So you get a region-specific bonus if you buy lots of DLC. Wouldn't it be easier to have, y'know, let it be DLC itself? :unsure:

Not that it's my concern, as I don't play FF games, but I don't like this trend. They might as well put a "I'm an overspending whale...worship me!" text on those things.

Reactions: Ridge

Ridge

they/them
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
So you get a region-specific bonus if you buy lots of DLC. Wouldn't it be easier to have, y'know, let it be DLC itself? :unsure:

Not that it's my concern, as I don't play FF games, but I don't like this trend. They might as well put a "I'm an overspending whale...worship me!" text on those things.
You should see the $30 store-only mount.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel