[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've done 40 something, and had no problems with any of them, but this one seems ridiculous. You got 4 balls, and 10 slots, I mean someone hypothetically could try every possible combination but that would take a very long time. Maybe someone got lucky on this and got it in a couple of attempts?

There are no dungeons from what I've seen. I've even turned all the lights on in the underworld, no dungeons there either. People claiming there's dungeons in this is 100% fake news.
i wil go to that shrine now need to find it first wil post if i figure it out :rofl2:

HiiJustin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 Side quest after water temple, graves are on the fish island, and helm in the zora uderwater cave before water temple
Post automatically merged:

use a fan to impulse the robot part trough the rail
please be a bit more specific, i found the pants but not the others

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've done 40 something, and had no problems with any of them, but this one seems ridiculous. You got 4 balls, and 10 slots, I mean someone hypothetically could try every possible combination but that would take a very long time. Maybe someone got lucky on this and got it in a couple of attempts?

There are no dungeons from what I've seen. I've even turned all the lights on in the underworld, no dungeons there either. People claiming there's dungeons in this is 100% fake news.
Cant find it

is the shrine inside the red hole ?

Attachments

• 20230511_093002.jpg
    20230511_093002.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 20230511_092956.jpg
    20230511_092956.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 15

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the shrine is inside the cave, the entrance is in the great plateau wall at the bottom
inside the cave ? so its inside the red pit hole thing ?

the shrine is inside the cave, the entrance is in the great plateau wall at the bottom

Attachments

• 20230511_094912.jpg
    20230511_094912.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 15

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edited by scroeffie1984,

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did anyone find Hatsu anywhere? I´m near Endgame and still no additionl weaon slots...

Also where can I find the musicians for the great fairys? Didn´t find one yet.

HeadFour

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having trouble with The Heroines' Secret quest, where you have to find all the Stelae in the Gerudo bunker I have all but two and one of them is in the jail. I have pieced together that the jail guy's wife works in the Gerudo Secret Club and his daughter is sleeping next to drawings.

I can't figure out how to get the jail Stelae for the life of me. (either opening up the jail or getting under it somehow to climb up). I have found the one where you have to piece it together from the sand and the one you have to bomb out, as well as the two you start with. I tried using a floating platform to take a picture from outside the cell, but that didn't count.

Did anyone find Hatsu anywhere? I´m near Endgame and still no additionl weaon slots...

Also where can I find the musicians for the great fairys? Didn´t find one yet.

Hestu appears near the Lindor's Brow tower, on the southeast side of the hill. After that he will be in Lookout Landing.

Go to Woodland Stable in Southwest Eldin for the band leader. After that it should give you plenty of breadcrumbs.

Last edited by HeadFour,

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Found it

Any one knows how to solve this shrines makes no sense

Attachments

• 20230511_102056.jpg
    20230511_102056.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 20230511_102601.jpg
    20230511_102601.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 23
Last edited by scroeffie1984,

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help with this shrine, it's the only one I've done that I'm at a complete loss on. I've given up on it at this point after trying all of the most obvious combinations.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
lol took me a whole 1 min , i was sure the answer was on the ceiling before getting to the shrine just with your screenshot ...

Reactions: crimson826

crimson826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a bunch of shrines inside of caves that I don't know the location to. I got a shrine map that shows all shrines, but it's zoomed out without any context to go along with it. Has anyone shared a more detailed full map that's zoomed in closer so I can see more land marks?

ieatwood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I could be misremembering this but you get that memory once you obtain the Master Sword. You have to finish out the geoglyph stuff before you have the chance to get it though. ;)
Ye, already did all that but just haven't unlocked memories 11. I've been searching since yesterday. It's quite elusive

Shivyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been doing the "A Call From The Depths" side mission for seemingly hours. I finally managed to get all of the eyes and threw them into their respective chasms. How am I supposed to go get them and take them to under the temple of time? I can't even find a way to cllimb down into any of the chasms without dying. I think I am missing something obvious.
Also, where the F is the paraglider and how do I get it? I have found and solved several shrines so fast traveling isn't too bad but it would be nice to have the paraglider to get around easier. Very frustrated!
you get the glider by following the main quest and talking to purah to unlock the towers. shell give the glider then.
once you have the glider you can get down the chasm safely

How can i unlock fairy?? I sreaching for it 2h :(( help me .
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zAmeWF8qJJdzt92ZfhDdkW2ECgkEYXRaHJyXjvacEv4/edit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2