Gyndemia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone said, what part i need to edit from the .params files to weapon hack?
As probably said in the OP you need to open the param file that matches the weapon you want in the downloaded guide and use NWPlayer's weapon param guide to edit certain parts of the weapon in notepad. (++ preferably) Then save and pack it.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a list of what filenames relate to what weapon? The guide you provided doesn't have any of the names that are in the Parameters folder :/

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a list of what filenames relate to what weapon? The guide you provided doesn't have any of the names that are in the Parameters folder :/
The Weapon Hacking Guide folder that you download has a folder named "Weapons" that has the weapon names in there.
For example:
wst_shot_blaze00 ( in the Weapons folder ) = NormalShotBlaze.params ( in the Static.pack folder )

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Weapon Hacking Guide folder that you download has a folder named "Weapons" that has the weapon names in there.
For example:
wst_shot_blaze00 ( in the Weapons folder ) = NormalShotBlaze.params ( in the Static.pack folder )
Yeah I see that but the names confuse me in that they aren't the same.

It would help if there was some easier way to tell which is which, y'know?

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I see that but the names confuse me in that they aren't the same.

It would help if there was some easier way to tell which is which, y'know?

Yeah, I get that. The way I did it was just to look for words that appear twice in both of the files ( in the Weapons folder and that Static folder )
Words like "blaze" or "expert" appear in both of the files, so it was easy to use the guide to figure out that they were the Aerospray and the Splattershot Pro.

povlur.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I get that. The way I did it was just to look for words that appear twice in both of the files ( in the Weapons folder and that Static folder )
Words like "blaze" or "expert" appear in both of the files, so it was easy to use the guide to figure out that they were the Aerospray and the Splattershot Pro.

Exactly.

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, thanks for the advice though :P

The thing is, I'd like to mess around with the Octoshot Replica and the word Oct doesn't show up in the Params folder, which confuses me.
Any idea what it is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh