Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't recommend changing your level as I changed my level to 1 to 21 and then I changed it back to level 1 and I got permanently banned 2-3 weeks later.
Did you buy gear or weapons? Technically you can't buy anything til level two, and the game probably realized something was up.

asutoroUmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, its not exactly a method, but more of a successful attempt. It's on the last page.
In my opinion, I think it's fake.

2812 is a console-wide ban. No NNID can change that at all. You can't do anything about it, unless you change your serial, which is impossible without a second WiiU. The serial has a cert as well, so you'd have to change both of them to get a WiiU to work. You can't generate your own either. There is no way he was able to access a serial like that just by choosing his NNID, and opening the menu, and choosing another NNID.

If it is real, it's a godsend thing because I don't think anything like that is possible.
Another way might be server side, I guess, but I think all of that stuff is signed.

Last edited by MrRean,

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2812 is a console-wide ban. No NNID can change that at all. You can't do anything about it, unless you change your serial, which is impossible without a second WiiU. The serial has a cert as well, so you'd have to change both of them to get a WiiU to work. You can't generate your own either. There is no way he was able to access a serial like that just by choosing his NNID, and opening the menu, and choosing another NNID.

If it is real, it's a godsend thing because I don't think anything like that is possible.
Another way might be server side, I guess, but I think all of that stuff is signed.
I'm pretty skeptical too, but I don't think something like that can be easily spoofed. Apparently, the method involves changing the WiiU's Mac address.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Whether it's real or fake doesn't matter to me, I just want it to go away
Just a personal thing

Reactions: 7Robins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think even Steve Irwin would nope out lol