Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted User

This Might be a Stupid question, but With SplatAIO, Is Octopus on ZL Show for other players, causing a ban?

(Only asking cause of the Big Changes of the main Page on this thread, and I haven't modded Splatoon in awhile)

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Might be a Stupid question, but With SplatAIO, Is Octopus on ZL Show for other players, causing a ban?

(Only asking cause of the Big Changes of the main Page on this thread, and I haven't modded Splatoon in awhile)
Nope, it's all clientside, you're the only one who will see it ;)

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i hate to be a nag but when will colouriser be updated
i know the method people use is unsafe for online but i really need to use it for offline purposes for testing some things
and there should be no reason to keep it on the front page if no one can currently use it.

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know the method people use is unsafe for online but i really need to use it for offline purposes for testing some things
and there should be no reason to keep it on the front page if no one can currently use it.

Colorizer is closed source and we aren't able to update it ourselves. You will have to ask the dev, gudenau, in the Colorizer thread. (We've also made the decision to remove it from the OP, thanks to your suggestion.)

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Colorizer is closed source and we aren't able to update it ourselves. You will have to ask the dev, gudenau, in the Colorizer thread. (We've also made the decision to remove it from the OP, thanks to your suggestion.)
Tell 'im to make switching tabs not break the thing while you're at it

Fumiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, is there a way to edit single-player weapons? I mean, like I wanna practice the Dynamo on the Single Player missions and such, I noticed there is no tool or information on that

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, is there a way to edit single-player weapons? I mean, like I wanna practice the Dynamo on the Single Player missions and such, I noticed there is no tool or information on that
This is something I've wanted since the modding hub opened, but alas no one has attempted to put time into researching it as a main goal. We've had some people like Mr Rean say it's hardcoded and can't be changed but it could still be possible. Who knows?

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game really doesn't like it when you try to do that, and it doesn't want you using the Hero Shot outside of Octo Valley either

asutoroUmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
6.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 7.PNG
A practicable weapon is limited by a hero mode.
Most weapons can't launch a bullet.:unsure:

Last edited by asutoroUmario,
D

Deleted User

Can someone rip the 3d model of the splatfest truck where Callie & Marie dsnces and send it to me?

D

Deleted User

I thought it was eliminated, but it existed.B-)

OMGGG HOW?
Also did you just swapped models or modded and then re imported?
Aldo Can you post some screenshots? Since me(or other people too)May not be ablr to go on YouTube due to INTERNET data

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill