Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

tsvx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I restore my save file which I backed up before I legally got some sea snails from judd does this count as a kind of modding? will I get banned? I want to use them to reroll again
btw are the bans user ban or console ban?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
If I restore my save file which I backed up before I legally got some sea snails from judd does this count as a kind of modding? will I get banned? I want to use them to reroll again
btw are the bans user ban or console ban?
It is always a console ban. But Nintendo doesn't really care about this. You can even play pirated games online.

Reactions: tsvx

MayorBryce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to replace the Day maps with their night variations? After seeing the mod Sunset Maps, I want something similar that instead replaces it with the Night maps. If someone could tell me how, I'd be happy to do it.

TeamQuimbly

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First post of 2024 WOOO! Quick question, do you guys use switch toolbox to compress your szs files? I find that compressed SZS's made with toolbox crash my console upon trying to load splatoon. I'm trying to edit the names of weapons. I do find however that even if I don't edit the szs file, simply opening it and recompressing it with toolbox makes my whole console crash. I am working with CommonMsg_USen.szs

tsvx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been a week since I reached rank S+ and I see some players who are as fast as equipping all run and swim speed gears but without any run and swim speed gears
Do they use hacks? What's the name of the hack? Don't they get banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol