Status
Not open for further replies.

rayoman77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
can someone please help me with splatoon 2's octo expansion secret boss?
i will admit, i don't have the patience or time to try and beat this boss legitimately. i've completed every single octo expansion level with every weapon and this is the last thing i need to do for 100%. i am upto hex editing my save file to pass it in order to have true 100% if someone could possibly help me

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can someone please help me with splatoon 2's octo expansion secret boss?
i will admit, i don't have the patience or time to try and beat this boss legitimately. I've completed every single octo expansion level with every weapon and this is the last thing i need to do for 100%. i am upto hex editing my save file to pass it in order to have true 100% if someone could possibly help me

I don't think you have many other options, besides beating it legitimately ATM, I mean SplatHeX hasn't been updated to 5.0 yet, and the save encryption as far as I know is still unknown... I know it seems like a chore, but ATM if you really want to 100% complete the DLC you have to earn it.

rayoman77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I don't think you have many other options, besides beating it legitimately ATM, I mean SplatHeX hasn't been updated to 5.0 yet, and the save encryption as far as I know is still unknown... I know it seems like a chore, but ATM if you really want to 100% complete the DLC you have to earn it.
gosh seems like there is no other option at the moment indeed, gotta waste the whole next weekend on continuously bashing my head till i luck out

KingEnma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gosh seems like there is no other option at the moment indeed, gotta waste the whole next weekend on continuously bashing my head till i luck out
look at it like this. I still have 5 or six missions i need to repeat in order to get the memcakes before i can do the secret boss. I manage to beat everything in the octo expansion but need five or six memecakes still. so you are better off then i am.

AlphaX99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whenever I try inserting the save.dat file into splathex, I always get the error "an unhandled exception has occurred in the application" is it my computers fault or is it not updated

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We found a solution to the problem and will release an updated version by the end of the week (also adding backwards savegame compability as this was a highly requested feature)

P4RI4H

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
We found a solution to the problem and will release an updated version by the end of the week (also adding backwards savegame compability as this was a highly requested feature)
Thanks for your hard work! This goes for WemIO and whomever else works on SplatHex too. It's very much appreciated!

Last edited by P4RI4H,

KingEnma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for the hard work. will the update include things for the octo expansion?

LuisNano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I need help, please. (Sorry about my english, I speak Portuguese).

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2018-09-27 às 17.24.58.png
    Captura de Tela 2018-09-27 às 17.24.58.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 210

LuisNano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please, what I need update ? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7236.jpg
    IMG_7236.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
  • Captura de Tela 2018-09-27 às 20.36.33.png
    Captura de Tela 2018-09-27 às 20.36.33.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 473
  • Captura de Tela 2018-09-27 às 20.37.14.png
    Captura de Tela 2018-09-27 às 20.37.14.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 194

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the hard work. will the update include things for the octo expansion?

No, sorry. We will wait with adding new features until december (when they stop with the announced multi-player support).

Also a new version is available now that supports 4.0 saves.

Toujou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, thank you guys for your hardwork !!!
Do you plan to add pearl and marina amiibo outfits ? because I can't see them on splathex when im trying to get them.

Last edited by Toujou,

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Welp... looks like i got banned from splatoon online x) be careful everyone, I thought editing money, shells, and the lobster's tickets wouldn't get me banned since I didn't mess with gears/level/rank, but hey, it happens... anyway, watch out everybody =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...