ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

raaaaaa

Trophies
XP
Country
China
how can I use this editor to renew my Mercenary quest?plz help me。。。
Post automatically merged:

that means I can repeat some not allowed to be repeated Mercenaries Mission ,can XC2Bf2SaveNETThingy to do that? so much thx

Last edited by raaaaaa,

Natsukashii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there any way to give a personnal blade to another character?
I was able to give brighid to nia but in game, nia cannot use any skill from brighid this way

LifeMushroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way I can jump to Chapter 2 using this, or maybe Torigoth in the chapter? If anyone has a save file there please let me know

mattaceten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked, "Is a Clear Data Save" and, "Game Clear Count" Is to to "1". And I see a little medal next to my gold and play time. But I don't see the travelling bards anywhere. Did I mess up somewhere?
Yeah I'd love to be able to do this too. Would love to start a new game with 3 accessory slots

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, noob here, but how do I open the app? I can seem to figure it out for the life of me.
I don't know if he has released binary (windows executable) but his GitLab has source. You would need to install Visual Studio and compile it. If there is a compiled version then you would need to make sure you have .net 4.6 installed.

Reactions: Ltcreed

EazyAsPiez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I open this? I don't see any exe file or anything?

How do I open this? I don't see any exe file?

JoeriPLA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont see a exe file that i can open.

I don't know if he has released binary (windows executable) but his GitLab has source. You would need to install Visual Studio and compile it. If there is a compiled version then you would need to make sure you have .net 4.6 installed.
How to do that?

Can someone just send the exe file?

just run on visual studio and click start, wait for it to debug then go in to bin folder > debug and you will find
the app
Not as simple if u have 0% experience with it. A step by step explanation would be nice

Nevermind, i had to open the entire folder into visual studio after that click start and then the bin folder shows up.
After that you can find the exe into the bin/debug folder that will show up now.

Last edited by JoeriPLA,

iattez

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, I downloaded XC2SaveNETThingy-master but I can't find how to start the program. can you help me please ?

JoeriPLA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone, I downloaded XC2SaveNETThingy-master but I can't find how to start the program. can you help me please ?
open the entire folder into visual studio after that click start and then the bin folder shows up.
After that you can find the exe into the bin/debug folder that will show up now.

KnorkeKartoffel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yea basically I'm too dumb to open this, so I have zero clue how to do step 3 of your README and I can't find anything helpfull doing the google thing.
EDIT: After roaming through this thread I found the answer but.. you know.
Thanks regardless.
Solution: Either you compile it yourself because you were a monkey and clicked the first link that goes to gitlab or instead you use the second link to get the compiled version with the exe's inside.

Last edited by KnorkeKartoffel,

JessicaSKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea basically I'm too dumb to open this, so I have zero clue how to do step 3 of your README and I can't find anything helpfull doing the google thing.
EDIT: After roaming through this thread I found the answer but.. you know.
Thanks regardless.
Solution: Either you compile it yourself because you were a monkey and clicked the first link that goes to gitlab or instead you use the second link to get the compiled version with the exe's inside.
Where is this second link? I don't know how this visual studio thing even works

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Where is this second link? I don't know how this visual studio thing even works
To download the entire thing, click on the Gitlab link, then don't click to download the source code.
Instead, it should say "Release: r6.1" underneath the file name - click on that, it's a link. Once you do, then there should be a download link in large text, just like there was on GitHub before.

Alternatively - https://gitlab.com/damysteryman/XC2...7d346c35c50d8/XC2SaveNETThingy-Release6.1.zip
Hopefully that works.

Reactions: RichardTheKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1