ROM Hack [Spider/Database] AR3DS - ARCode Database for 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Site's down for me.

1a6ae37714.png
It happens to few people for some reason. Until I get a better hosting site, it will have to occur for a while. XD
Try using proxy, it's a good way to bypass timeout sometimes if the proxy server is close to the hosting server.
I get that sometime too.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is, those "values" for Characters and Classes are pointers as well... and they shift.

Just take a look at the file for yourself.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5490460/FE13 Related/RAM Hacking/FE13 Temporary Shifting Offsets Calculator.xls

I haven't tested it with English region Awakening yet.

a lot of values are universal like weapons and skills while class pointers require offsetting. I just use the list as reference and look for similarities in the ram dump then decide how to change the values in the code based on the offsets. I've learned the same with Mii Maker ramhacking. i figured out how to make my already made primary mii gold by noting the difference in the pointers (0x94 - 0x14 = 0x80, therefore subtract the pointer found for the primary mii by 0x80)
perhaps a guide on offsetting pointers and noting differences for values would be useful? honestly the only way to hack dynamic coded games at this point is by reanalyzing the shifted addresses and using reference to make proper modifications. or different kinds of search codes like that complete roster skills unlocker. that or make a search code that relies on character names to point out which character to modify and some sort of code generator program to make these search and fill codes.
edit: tl;dr I doubt a code can be posted here since pointers are dynamic but my point is a tool to generate a search code could maybe be made?

shadowofchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly the only way to hack dynamic coded games at this point is by reanalyzing the shifted addresses and using reference to make proper modifications. or different kinds of search codes like that complete roster skills unlocker. that or make a search code that relies on character names to point out which character to modify and some sort of code generator program to make these search and fill codes.
edit: tl;dr I doubt a code can be posted here since pointers are dynamic but my point is a tool to generate a search code could maybe be made?

That's exactly what the latter part of the excel document does for MaMU x FeMU support enabling.
I guess we can't really "fill" the database for Awakening.

It isn't as "user friendly" as AR codes in the past... as any "hackers" need to customize the code for their needs depending on what they want to mess around with as well as taking into account the address shifts.

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any recommendations as to how to connect to the site for a 3ds? It seems my ISP is blocking the site (I can use a vpn on my laptop to connect, but not sure how to get the 3ds to connect..)

Amadren

Pasta Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
any recommendations as to how to connect to the site for a 3ds? It seems my ISP is blocking the site (I can use a vpn on my laptop to connect, but not sure how to get the 3ds to connect..)
You can use unbound to redirect your isp's DNS to a local server OR modify your hosts file to add this:
Code:
fort42.hostei.com 31.170.160.249
to your hosts file. Unix: modify /etc/drivers/hosts and Windows: modify X:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts (or etc/drivers, I don't remember :P) with admin rights. Or you can also use tor :P

EDIT: I completly forgot that you can't on your 3DS :( Ok... You can use OpenDNS on your 3DS. Just change the DNS settings to match with OpenDNS' one.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Yeah 000webhost hosting gets blocked a bit for some unknown reason.
Amadren's OpenDNS method is a great idea.

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
does anyone know about the bravely default team levelup code or max experience code to levelup???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers