Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay, soooo gbatmep may need to adopt better forum policy as I posted early in the week. XDA implemented policies to prevent loosing talented devs.

And no offense to you guys, but I think the fans also need to be more sensitive towards what we put in writing I.e. pots like "which cfw OS the best", etc.

I think the silent majority is good people who appreciate the work, probably around 99%. A better forum policy is probably a good idea, or everyone just agrees to spam the report button on eveything that doesn't belong. And why isn't there a subforum for people asking for help?

People who bitch to devs never contributes with anything and everyone should realize they are just miserable people, I think it usually stems out of envy.

Still want to hear what happened. I have hopes this was just a bad day for @Reisyukaku, and that he finds enjoyment in this again. My 3DS and Reinand has been inseparable since they first met, I would be sad and I feel my 3DS would be sad if this comes to an end.

I'm impressed not just by his knowledge and coding ability, but to do this in his sparetime AND go to school (and work?)... I admire that motivation, hope I can build mine up to something similair.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am sure whatever the great one ultimately decides he will hopefully make the best decision for him, we all owe him so much

The people that have trolled him elsewhere and made the comments they made are a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves

For now, I am signing off this thread, unless the great man returns

blufiggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, after a long time of using reinand 3.1 or something, I finally got around to updating to 3.5. It works great on 10.7 but it skips the splash screen :X
anyone know why?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
So, after a long time of using reinand 3.1 or something, I finally got around to updating to 3.5. It works great on 10.7 but it skips the splash screen :X
anyone know why?
Verify if you have the splash.bin on the rei folder

If you have it, then I don't have any idea why xD

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I... don't think @Reisyukaku went anywhere. April first is a great day to f*ck with people and I feel like that's what he did. Leaving a project as great as this, with all his fans without even a post goodbye seems... off(?). Because of this, I'm gonna call his bluff.

HOWEVER! If he has left, then I'd like to throw in my little message goodbye. @Reisyukaku. You are what many people call a "badass". I've talked about it before, but your Pastebin is awesome... and illegal. Your choice of avatars is actually pretty good. And as another guy, I appreciate the cute, waifu looking girls. I'm sorry that your time here was complete garbage at the end, but remember that there are still hundreds of us, members and stalkers alike, that appreciated your work and time you took to make it. Whatever happens to you, I hope your life is a good one.

icecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even if it's not true, there's way too much shitposting going on here anyway. The CFW fanboys are not even the worse (like the people favouring ReiNand and shitposting at the ARN thread, vice versa of course too. Get your shit together, this is not kindergarten, even the 12 y/o should at least shut the fuck up if they don't know what they are talking about), there are trolls, general shitposters, noobs not knowing shit and distributing wrong things and the general witch-hunt going on sometimes.

failtemp doesn't have a bad reputation without a reason.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The windows tool can not format cards bigger than 32gb to Fat32, which you need for 3ds. Guiformat on the other hand does that. If you have a 32 or smaller, you can as well just use the windows format option.
Yeah, I noticed that. I'm using 32GB cards for my 3DSes, my phone can handle exFAT, so no problem.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm not exactly dead for good (yet lol), its just i have enough pressure from IRL stuff that i cant be arsed to keep up with this cfw competition thats somehow became a thing, lol. I've become a little jaded as well. I've asked myself "Why am i risking my health by staying up at 4am trying to push code for ungrateful kids on this shitty site?" lol. Trust me though, i have quite a thick skin so its not the shitposters, but its good to know some people appreciate the work. Its more of the fact that im dealing with some demons IRL and trying to secure my future.
And obviously i want to complete RN though, so.. I'm still sneaking updates in.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not exactly dead for good (yet lol), its just i have enough pressure from IRL stuff that i cant be arsed to keep up with this cfw competition thats somehow became a thing, lol. I've become a little jaded as well. I've asked myself "Why am i risking my health by staying up at 4am trying to push code for ungrateful kids on this shitty site?" lol. Trust me though, i have quite a thick skin so its not the shitposters, but its good to know some people appreciate the work. Its more of the fact that im dealing with some demons IRL and trying to secure my future.

:bow::bow:

lolz5521

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

you have my support! :D

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't stress yourself over it, take a break on RN. Work on it when you want to, don't force yourself to work on it because of "ungrateful kids on a this shitty site". You should have fun with it :P Besides, these ungrateful kids aren't going anywhere, lol.

zes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just donated you a 6-pack, best of luck with everything, IRL and otherwise. :)

Reactions: peteruk

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
First Rinnegatamante, now rei? mods need to be called out or we'll lost the devs that are still bringing things to the community :/

@FIX94 @p1ngpong Since you guys are from the staff, can you guys do something about this subforum? maybe talk with the admins? devs are leaving this place and clearly things have to change in order to maintain the community.

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,
Reactions: Zidapi

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Rinnegatamante, now rei? mods need to be called out or we'll lost the devs that are still bringing things to the community :/

@FIX94 @p1ngpong Since you guys are from the staff, can you guys do something about this subforum? maybe talk with the admins? devs are leaving this place and clearly things have to change in order to maintain the community.
The site needs a few more mods, imo.

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The site needs a few more mods, imo.
Not only that, this site needs mods that actually give a fuck about forum readability.

This is something that I like about spanish forums/boards, they aren't a fucking mess full of cockroaches and inexistent mods.

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only that, this site needs mods that actually give a fuck about forum readability.

This is something that I like about spanish forums/boards, they aren't a fucking mess full of cockroaches and inexistent mods.
I've stated that before, but a mod came bashing at me telling me about being busy in life.
Ok sure, I get that, all the mods have different timezones and at times could be busy in life.
This is why this site needs more mods, maybe a few from a different timezone. That way we can have mods being active no matter what time of the day it is. If someone's busy, no biggie, there's some other mods still on to help.

I volunteer as tribute to be a mod for the PST/PDT timezone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes?