Sonic Team at work on new Sonic game, will be shown later this year

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why did you lose hope?

because LW is garbage. they were on the right track with colors and generations than they had to go and fuck it all up yet again and resurrect the fucking cycle!

Have you forgotten that he's recovered from far worse?
but it will take 3+ shit games before he recovers that's what happened before colors. than we'll get prob 2 good games than the shit will be back after! :lol:

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because LW is garbage. they were on the right track with colors and generations than they had to go and fuck it all up yet again and resurrect the fucking cycle!
i got you on the LW and i havent played but i hear mix review about with my friends. Though, i did like colors and generation because the games were intuitive and fun and it was different.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I guess. I kinda hope they'll get Christian Whitehead to do a new "classic" Sonic game.

I wish they would stop making Christian Whitehead's ports mobile exclusives. I mean really, his Sonic CD remake was brilliant. Why not his Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and probably upcoming Sonic 3 & Knuckles ports on consoles and PC as well?

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wish they would stop making Christian Whitehead's ports mobile exclusives. I mean really, his Sonic CD remake was brilliant. Why not his Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and probably upcoming Sonic 3 & Knuckles ports on consoles and PC as well?

If I had to guess I'd say money talks - possibly didn't sell well on the PC platform :(

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If I had to guess I'd say money talks - possibly didn't sell well on the PC platform :(

That's what I was thinking. Even so, did it really sell so terribly that it didn't make a profit? It couldn't have been an expensive game to make, much less to port. And what about the PS3 and 360 versions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-