Hacking Someone update my 3ds to 9.9.0(not emunand)Some Help Please

ils411

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a nand backup and I can't find one either. Do you know were I can get one?

i'm just guessing here but i think the nand backup should be made from your own 3ds. using someone else's nand backup would make your 3ds go byebye

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i pop it directly into my laptops card reader or do i really need a card reader adapter?

You can try using your laptops reader, but it's pretty likely that it won't work.
Only certain adapters work properly with the hardmod, like the one previously linked.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another case of someone not following through with the GW guide and creating a nand backup.....bites the dust. If you're going to allow other people to use your device than a backup is definitely going to help, not to mention not everyone understands the GW process or can goof on loading emunand.

For your sake, and to save you from this stressful moment, do the damn nand backup.

Reactions: TerryG

Alex3dss

Unmotivated and depressed
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another case of someone not following through with the GW guide and creating a nand backup.....bites the dust. If you're going to allow other people to use your device than a backup is definitely going to help, not to mention not everyone understands the GW process or can goof on loading emunand.

For your sake, and to save you from this stressful moment, do the damn nand backup.
I bought my 3ds when it was on 9.3 and updated to 9.9. I can't use someone else nand backup but do I have to make a backup for this version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer