Hacking Someone update my 3ds to 9.9.0(not emunand)Some Help Please

D

Deleted-355425

your 3ds will need dismantling and have a few wires soldered to the main circuit board, connected to a PC and flashing the backed up nand file you made on 4.5.

Reactions: Alex3dss and Zidapi

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hardmod or no dice, as said above.

If ou have the XL then you're lucky, is more easy to solder than the regular size, I myself did a temporary hardmod and a permanent one and works like a charm :d.

SpeedPowered

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hardmod or no dice, as said above.

If ou have the XL then you're lucky, is more easy to solder than the regular size, I myself did a temporary hardmod and a permanent one and works like a charm :d.
do you know any tutorial on yt?
i will try do do myself but i have no idea how.if i can't i will sell it...its like new, has no scratch on it.

D

Deleted-355425

all the information is on this forum, you solder wires to test points on the main pcb and the other end to a sd card, very simple if you can solder well.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
old 3ds.im searching on yt, but inly found for xl so far

My setup is for O3DS too, here are the pinouts for both the Motherboard and the uSD adapter:

The clock pin (CLK) is tricky on the O3DS MoBo, you need to remove the gamecard reader to uncover it ...
3dsDump1.jpg

...or try the pin from behind (wich will take more time due to the need of remove the MoBo).
3dsDump2.jpg

This image is based on a XL model, I put this only to show the corect pinouts for the SD adapter, so only take note of the SD part.
3dsDump4.jpg

all the information is on this forum, you solder wires to test points on the main pcb and the other end to a sd card, very simple if you can solder well.

I did search as well, but all the image links or atached files are broken for O3DS, only found XL

Luckyly I still have the images stored on my phone LEL.

Last edited by DSoryu,
D

Deleted-355425

wires need to be as short as possible between the SD card and the solder points, alot of SD card readers wont always be compatible so if you have problems try another reader. also if you decide to make the mod perminent and use a micro usb tab, DONT connect the usb cable to the 3ds and the PC. this will fry your 3ds, usb to SD card is a nice solution.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by liomajor,

SpeedPowered

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what about soldering right on my sd card then remove the wires when im done.(or i should do a permanent mod in case,this will happen again and put a port under the back cover.)
the only problem would be for me is how to connect the pins to sd port since the image is based on Xl and looks different

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

15356811151_19d29b2236_z.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr