Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That one could work.
Like I said, it's a hit and miss.

No, the HDD's are formatted to FATX.
Your PC won't be able to read it.
Unless you unlock the HDD and hook it up to Party Buffalo driver or USB XTAF.
Then it might work.

Making the new HDD formatted to yer Xbox, you'll have to pop it in yer Xbox.
It's the easiest way to do it.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not that hard - you just need a cheat device and an exploitable game. DinohScene will tell you the details.
The only things I used to hack my xbox were the exploitable game and a home made usb to controller port adapter. I made the adapter out of a seperate controller breakaway cable that I bought for a few dollars at a used game store.

Reactions: Foxi4

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Opening the controller and soldering a USB sounds easy enough. Is there a diagram? Then will look for a game :)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There will be five wires inside the xbox controller/breakaway cable, four are the standard USB and one is yellow. Buy a USB extension, slice it open and there will be four wires, hopefully they are also standard USB colours ( http://pinouts.ru/Slots/USB_pinout.shtml ), if they are not standard colours (and if you are buying a poundland/QD/99p stores type thing then it is a distinct possibility) then figure out what ones go where. Solder like coloured wires together (Red to red, black to black.... leave the yellow connected, though it should not matter either way really as yellow is optional and used for things like lightguns if memory serves). Plug a USB drive in the female part of the USB extension and hope it works, if it doesn't then find another USB drive to play with. If you or people you know have a stash of old 256 meg/512 meg things then give them a go first.

Game wise Splinter cell is really easy to find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye