Gaming So how many of you guys have got the preorder for Zero Escape?

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know when the 2nd wave of preorder bonus items will appear on Amazon? I'm currently stalking the page. :ninja:

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering what time zone Aksys runs in because it's already 12:30am over here in the east coast for me, and I'm getting anxious refreshing the page. xD
I missed the original 999 preorder before so I don't want to miss this one again.

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering what time zone Aksys runs in because it's already 12:30am over here in the east coast for me, and I'm getting anxious refreshing the page. xD
I missed the original 999 preorder before so I don't want to miss this one again.

even though it's probably too late now ^_^ but I'm pretty sure they're going by PST, so it would still be 9:30 for them. :P just saying.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

even though it's probably too late now ^_^ but I'm pretty sure they're going by PST, so it would still be 9:30 for them. :P just saying.
Been camping for the last 20 hours. Made the mistake of assuming that they will release at the stroke of midnight (whichever US timezoneit was). Unless the window was less than 30 minutes long, I can safely say (as much as I hate to say it being a selfish dick) that Amazon has not put it up yet. So yea. No idea what timezone they are using though.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I live in the PST zone and it's only 8:00 here.
what are you talking about?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why is everyone getting the Vita version and not the 3DS version?
Why even is there a Vita version? Pretty sure the writer said the game needs two screens, but I guess it could have just been the first one..
My only reason is cos the Vita is NOT region locked. And I want the watch. And I will get the PAL 3DS ver eventually. And since it is on a different console, there are bound to be slight differences. So why get an unplayable duplicate? :P

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
been watchin my screen with an auto refresh on >.> nothin yet

I have class from 12:00 - 1:20pm (EST) and I'm getting so anxious. I have Firefox Refresh Every too and I'm hoping that won't fail me.
Tbh if anything, the one that will screw you over more is prob Amazon's decision to put it up at some random time rather than the refresher. Dammit feeling so sleepy. Made the assumption that they would open at midnight. And being in GMT +8 time zone doesn't really help :\

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whew, snagged! Both the 3DS and Vita versions with preorder bonuses too (although the Vita copy will be less than useless for me).

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States

I live in the PST zone and it's only 8:00 here.
what are you talking about?

PM dude PM. when u posted that it was 8 AM for us.

UUUGH i missed this watch for the second time -____- by just a few minutes too!. this is why id rather be homeschooled~. i dont wanna get the Vita version just for the watch, dont got THAT much money to spend. Well, the option in Amazon for 3DS isn't gone, so maybe theres some hope for a restocking of the 3DS watches later on today...maybe? Pretty please ^_^. well if anyones generous enough to give out an extra watch, u no who wants it :P jkjk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...