Gaming So E3's in a month... your wishlist?

D

Deleted User

For me its

Ninty to make controllers and go third party (probably won't happen unless the NX also fails, just like Sega with the Saturn and Dreamcast). But as a consumer it would be a lot better.
- Sony and M$ have more powerful hardware
- Sony and M$ (I believe) have better online support with less lag
- WiiU ports of third party releases (with a few exceptions) tend to be the weakest link
- Games on the PS4 and XBONE drop their price significantly after launch
- There are more games on the PS4/XBONE

Onto the games, both realistic and not

- Star Fox
- Mario Maker (the ability to create an overworld and powerups so one could create a game with the same quality as Newer SMBW would be nice)
- Mario Kart DLC tracks
- Sm4sh DLC character announcement (probably a bit too soon)
- Splatoon update (hopefully a free update, but if it happens it might not be)
- Pokken (thejwittz said it might happen next year)
- Metroid Prime 4
- A HD remake of a good Wii/NGC game like Twilight Princess, Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, DKC returns (unlikely to happen)
- Something unanticipated, kinda like Splatoon or Hyrule Warriors
- A new Mario 3D platformer with a difficulty level that requires you to actually concentrate for the first two thirds of the game
- A new Advance Wars for the 3DS
- Kid Icarus WiiU
- The World Ends With You WiiU (unlikely)
- A new Naruto GNT game (unlikely and if it happens it will probably be Japan only)
- Child of Light 2 (completely loved the first game and Ubi said its possible)
- Some good games for the NDS VC like Fire Emblem and Castlevania (possible)
- No more f@#$ing money draining amiibo's. Haven't bought any yet, but I think they're a way of draining consumer's money without using the acronym DLC. (Very unrealistic)
- A price drop on everything that came out over a year ago (very unrealistic, once again)

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never understood why people want games to be exclusive. It seems borderline sadistic. Why don't you want others to get to play your game? I guess development time might be shorter, or maybe the gamepad use will be better implemented...

So first party titles like Zelda, Mario Kart, SSB, Metroid etc. shouldn't be exclusives? Nothing wrong with wanting another good Wii U exclusive title to help it sell more. It's not like it has a long list the way it is. It's not stopping anyone from playing it. Want to play it? Buy a Wii U or find a friend with one.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sure as hell hope we get an announcement of a new true 3D mario game. Super Mario Universe sounds about right.

I will be sorely disappointed if this console does not get its 3D mario game.

Metroid would be cool but we saw Metroid skip N64 so maybe it skips Wii U.

Reactions: Deleted User

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well this might be a WII U board but ...

Advance Wars 3ds
Splatoon Port to 3ds

A KI:U sequel to WII U

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping for Zelda...but that's not happening. I agree with others that I'd like to see some more Kid Icarus. I loved that shit when it first came out. :D Otherwise, I'd love some more info on Fire Emblem. I'll let myself be surprised with everything else.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today we can rule out any news of Nintendo's Smartphone games at this year's E3, as well as the Quality of Life platform. Sauce: http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/05/...tphone-or-quality-of-life-announcements-at-e3
Good.
I was hoping for Zelda...but that's not happening. I agree with others that I'd like to see some more Kid Icarus. I loved that shit when it first came out. :D Otherwise, I'd love some more info on Fire Emblem. I'll let myself be surprised with everything else.
I wouldn't rule out Zelda. We got talk that there wouldn't be video of Smash at E3 2013 and not only did we get gameplay footage but an actual match.

Reactions: Kikirini

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.