Gaming So E3's in a month... your wishlist?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I never understood why people want games to be exclusive. It seems borderline sadistic. Why don't you want others to get to play your game? I guess development time might be shorter, or maybe the gamepad use will be better implemented...

Onimusha and if it were a Wii U exclusive = terribly low sales with no future.
So first party titles like Zelda, Mario Kart, SSB, Metroid etc. shouldn't be exclusives? Nothing wrong with wanting another good Wii U exclusive title to help it sell more. It's not like it has a long list the way it is. It's not stopping anyone from playing it. Want to play it? Buy a Wii U or find a friend with one.

That's different. It's your traditional Nintendo games to expect from it but old franchises that are to be revived should not be an exclusive to the Wii U, unless they were produced by Nintendo.

Plus, if people at this point haven't bought a Wii U then most likely they don't give two shits about it.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tweaked the first post so it's a proper list detailing stuff and things. This way we can keep track of what we can look forward to come June 16.

D

Deleted User

I tweaked the first post so it's a proper list detailing stuff and things. This way we can keep track of what we can look forward to come June 16.

*whispers*
You should as MOTHER 3 for Virtual Console as a "What not to expect".

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
F-Zero U (That's what I want the most)
Pikmin 4 (could be happen in the future since there's an open end in Pikmin 3)
Starfox
Mario Maker
A good Sonic game
Metroid
A Nintendo Land successor

and at least information about the NX and Zelda U

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
30 player online, now powered by Facebook's backup servers

Although on a serious note we all know that Nintendo wouldn't invest in that much server space, unfortunately :/

Especially for such a niche series whose games are all way too hard for the average user and hasn't had a new installment or even a remake since the Gamecube era...

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wonder if Nintendo may reserve some time in the Digital Event to detail what's going on with their new Membership Program. I hope this one's integrated into the consoles themselves, and you get rewards for achievements rather than simply buying a game like it worked with Club Nintendo.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by MarioFanatic64,

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
The Mario/Splatoon thing looks amazing, though I can't figure out exactly how it would work in-game and honestly, I'm just gonna assume it's fake until proven otherwise.

Still, I would kill for Sunshine HD... even if the original still looks good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol