QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You hacked ALTTP right The Legend of Zelda A link to the past
you also know Puzzledude,Seph,Conn,spane? :D
Yep I did the ALttP Redux hack with the DX hack as the base.
And yes, I do know them but I'm not in contact with them.

I have only contacted qwertymodo, Conn seems to be absent most of the time or just doesn't bother haha.

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yep I did the ALttP Redux hack with the DX hack as the base.
And yes, I do know them but I'm not in contact with them.

I have only contacted qwertymodo, Conn seems to be absent most of the time or just doesn't bother haha.
MAYBE whe won't make an hack together :D when you get time ?

Zopenko

Link He come to town Come to save the Princess Z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, a fine job @Askot ! While the GCN won't benefit directly of this feature (many glitches, but understandable due to the lack of power), the Wii does benefit from it, and it is really good.

- Dirt Track FX: runs a bit faster and smooth. 40 OC is enough, more than that exhibits many glitches.
- Star Fox / Star Fox 2 / Star Fox Weekend: everything runs much faster, a bit more difficult to play correctly. (40-50-60 OC)
- Stunt Race FX: runs faster and smooth. 40 OC is enough, more than that exhibits glitches.
- Super Mario World 2 does run very nice and smooth in the previously intense scenes like the waterfalls in the 1-1 world, using 40 OC you begin to see the difference.
- Vortex: a little bit smoother, doesn't run faster like Star Fox.

Nice that you mention it, it's a very cool mod of the original. My only pet peeve is that does keep the original intro screen, since i think the DX or even Redux looks cooler on the title screen to differentiate it :D
@sindrik
can you also test doom?

weolkrman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to improve the emulation on Yoshi Island other than overclocking the FX chip?
Perhaps if overclock + something else (something that could make the game have stable fps)

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
An idea if possible not sure but would it be possible to add google drive support as I have Supergnes (It's had a name change) on my android S5 and it downloads my ROMs and uploads them as well as saves to google drive if possible would be cool also maybe auto get artwork
47c2f7c097946e2b16a4fb172f10d589.jpg

Something like this would be good for artwork

Askot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
BSNES (Higan) is reported to have ''cycle-accurate Super FX emulation'' , that means even the performance version would emulate super fx accurately.

Isn't possible to port higan to Wii?
That's a big no, why?

From byuu's site (bsnes author), that emulator needs Intel Core-series processor. (2.1 Ghz) iirc.

Wii PPC processor's power it's just 700Mhz aprox

Last edited by Askot,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm pretty happy with the speed boost that this fork of Snes9x has achieved.
The speed combined with the hq2x filter makes me want to replay those aqua like art-styled games as EarthBound and Yoshi's Island :)
I wish the hq2x could've been implemented into FCEUGX or VisualBoyGX, that filter makes those kind of games look more like their actual art-style.

Reactions: sindrik

weolkrman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using the filter slows the game to me, how can I use hq2x without dropping fps please?

Plus, the scanline filter doesn't work for me. I tried using 480p and the image gets weird

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool! But I hate to ask but, where do I actually download the mod and put it after the download?
Download the boot.dol posted in thread 1st page make sure you have supergx on SD card and replace the dol with original boot.dol for supergx this how I done it if want I can upload a zipped folder for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1