• Start date
  • Views 210,651
  • Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
yah like after goomba I'm gonna try and make luffy over captain falcon the problem isn't the rigging its that I cant even get them to work without crashing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its strange because this the model isn't too high poly:https://www.models-resource.com/psp/onepieceromancedawn/model/7119/
Hmm. Does the error happen to get "Integer"?
If so, I think the problem is Captain Falcon himself. That happen to me when I tried to port Solid Snake.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If so, I think the problem is Captain Falcon himself. That happen to me when I tried to port Solid Snake.
no I don't have 3ds max error the game just freezes while loading into a stage, and I know that its possible to use c falcon because m-1 did it with n64 falcon and waluigi

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thats probally what I am going to do because I honestly hate modpacks there very lazy and I hate it when people act like they put so much haard work into it even though they just put a bunch of people's skins in it and said "look what I made!" if you want to make a modpack ASK FOR PREMISSION FIRST from the skin makers

I'll let the current mod packs slide but if anyone else puts my skins in there pack without my permission I'm sorry but I'm gonna report it, you gotta actually put some effort into making a mod pack, which includes asking permission from people instead of just throwing it together and posting it
Uhh, I see two modpacks on the front page, and none of their creators are pretending to put a lot of effort into it. I honestly don't see what the problem is, it's just to make things a bit easier for people. The two modpacks have about 100 downloads in total, so they're clearly useful for a good amount of people. You've already published your stuff on the site, why is it a problem that people make them more accessible?

Last edited by shahanshah,

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, I see two modpacks on the front page, and none of their creators are pretending to put a lot of effort into it. I honestly don't see what the problem is, it's just to make things a bit easier for people. The two modpacks have about 100 downloads in total, so they're clearly useful for a good amount of people. You've already published your stuff on the site, why is it a problem that people keep spreading them?
no I don't like people reposting my mods without my permission and one of them said he just took his saltysd folder and put it there.

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no actually alot of the modpacks I had to ask them for credit
Then I think that's the main problem, not the packs itself. It's much easier for me to send a pack to a friend than sending him a bunch links and instructions on how to rename 30 tex files and all that crap. The concept of mod packs is a good one, imo

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I think that's the main problem, not the packs itself. It's much easier for me to send a pack to a friend than sending him a bunch links and instructions on how to rename 30 tex files and all that crap. The concept of mod packs is a good one, imo
I like modpacks I don't like how people are making them.

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I like modpacks I don't like how people are making them.
Well, I was this guy who just took my saltysd folder and posted it there, and I only forgot a few modders of the 24 I've credited so far. If I've forgotten someone, I add them immediately. I was sending it to a friend and figured I could share it with others who could be interested.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was this guy who just took my saltysd folder and posted it there, and I only forgot a few modders of the 24 I've credited so far. If I've forgotten someone, I add them immediately.
well sorry I just don't like people not crediting me

wait you couldn't even get it to export?

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well sorry I just don't like people not crediting me
Yeah, you're third on the list from the top, so you were definitely credited right away. I didn't ask for permission for what was already in my folder because of how much there was, but if you stalk my profile, you'll notice I've requested permission for every thing I added in later.

I see what you mean, though

Last edited by shahanshah,
Reactions: EmulatorLover

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1