ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ih8ih8sn0w,

Francisco Villa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think I need help from you guys. A month ago I updated A9LH and by some odd reason it stopped loading DS cartridges and Smash. Just a couple days ago a friend of mine solved the DS cartridge problem, but now I can't use modded Smash. Vanilla Smash (with and without updates) works perfectly fine, but modded Smash crashes when loading. Does anyone know or had a similar problem? And if so, how did you solved it?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I need help from you guys. A month ago I updated A9LH and by some odd reason it stopped loading DS cartridges and Smash. Just a couple days ago a friend of mine solved the DS cartridge problem, but now I can't use modded Smash. Vanilla Smash (with and without updates) works perfectly fine, but modded Smash crashes when loading. Does anyone know or had a similar problem? And if so, how did you solved it?
Try using this if you haven't. If you are, try backing up your save and deleting it (use jksv so you can backup everything). If that fails, try installing a cia of the game.
edit: delete the save in game with A+B+X+Y and restore everything after you reach the start screen

Last edited by ih8ih8sn0w,

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redid my Melee Falcon. It's now a lot better and more accurate. Falcon now has his Melee weight, fall speed, shorthop, and dash speed/velocity. Also, Link and Ike can now wall jump. That was a param_fighter thing. Try it out!

Attachments

• Melee C. Falcon.zip
    43.2 KB · Views: 75

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use smash selector as well
I do use smash selector and I do have codes enabled I also have downloaded the latest version of saltysd (according to smash selector)and I launch saltysd smash by pressing "A" and it loads vanilla smash bros

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found a code.bin from "that cia site" what does that do

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do use smash selector and I do have codes enabled I also have downloaded the latest version of saltysd (according to smash selector)and I launch saltysd smash by pressing "A" and it loads vanilla smash bros

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found a code.bin from "that cia site" what does that do
idk how to fix then..

tumblr_inline_o1z4zcQMEP1tue5yr_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_o1z4zcQMEP1tue5yr_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_o1z4zcQMEP1tue5yr_500.gif
    481.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited by Mr.ButtButt, , Reason: there i guess

BlastXDX

3DS Hacking Era Original
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody help with Sm4shT3x? I keep selecting "Import Image", select the image I want to put in, (which is the exact size of the original image), and it doesn't import it at all.

nvm, fixed it.

Last edited by BlastXDX,

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my custom zelda skin, can someone turn this into a usable file for c05 and h05? Ill upload the matching .tex files afterwards

Attachments

• Updated Zelda Skin 2.png
    Updated Zelda Skin 2.png
    17 KB · Views: 202

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the .tex files for th etexture above! If you haven't guessed by the blue hair already it's supposed to be FLora from Fire Emblem Fates, can't wait to do more skins!

Attachments

• Zelda - Flora Skin.rar
    22.3 KB · Views: 96

Francisco Villa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try using this if you haven't. If you are, try backing up your save and deleting it (use jksv so you can backup everything). If that fails, try installing a cia of the game.
edit: delete the save in game with A+B+X+Y and restore everything after you reach the start screen
It didn't work out :( only vanilla Smash works, modded Smash keeps crashing before loading the game (doesn't even get to the title screen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop ramming your rom