Hacking Sky3DS+ with lights on but doesn't recognize the cartridge...

Lacazane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just as it says on the title, I recently bought a sky3ds+ and the lights are working, when I press the buttons in the cartridge the lights turn red and then green(as if it is changing the game), I've tried with all types of sdcards an gb, I have two 3ds(One 3ds FAT and one New3DSXL) both consoles do not recognize the cardridge, and I've tried reseting the settings, With diferent roms from diferent Regions and It still does not work. Is there something else I can do?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as it says on the title, I recently bought a sky3ds+ and the lights are working, when I press the buttons in the cartridge the lights turn red and then green(as if it is changing the game), I've tried with all types of sdcards an gb, I have two 3ds(One 3ds FAT and one New3DSXL) both consoles do not recognize the cardridge, and I've tried reseting the settings, With diferent roms from diferent Regions and It still does not work. Is there something else I can do?
The cart is region locked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN