Hacking Sky3DS released a new card - no limit for games.

garbanzox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy made the right decision! Do you see? You can play every game on every firmware! SKY3DS is the best flashcaerd ever!

Yes, I bought your product, but I don't appreciate you using my post to advertise, and I don't think other members do either.

TeamSKY3DS

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.sky3ds.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Having your product on hand, the biggest concern that you should answer is those that bought the unit or have the first generation unit. Second generation folk get the automatic removal of the limit without further input, while those stuck with the first gen have to resort to a rather complicated and shifty method of bypassing the limit. Do you intend to create a better workaround to alleviate the concerns of the first generation?
Hello! We really care about our customers and about good support for our cards! We made this program so everyone with a SKY3DS can play unlimited games! http://filetrip.net/dl?kC87mrT7Gg
So it does not matter if you have a Red or Blue Button SKY3DS, you do not have any limitations!

Thanks for your interest on SKY3DS!

Reactions: SLiV3R

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! We really care about our customers and about good support for our cards! We made this program so everyone with a SKY3DS can play unlimited games! http://filetrip.net/dl?kC87mrT7Gg
So it does not matter if you have a Red or Blue Button SKY3DS, you do not have any limitations!

Don't get me wrong, while I understand where you're coming from, my main concern is that first generation owners have to deal with a work around that is relatively messy. Second generation owners have the inherent solution right off the bat, and considering the fact that this chip is very new and just released about a month or so ago, it seemed rather odd that you released a second generation just a few weeks out, hence the disappointment from first generation customers.

I like what you guys have going, but personally I'm not fond of the second generation cartridge because that should have been the original finished product that I was sent to review, but that's none of my business. ;)

Reactions: blazeout123

Warft

Say my name!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have a Sky 3DS with red button and this "solution" don't work for me. Can you refund my money o send me a new card with blue button?
Thanks!

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious about one aspect of the Sky3DS. Let's say I have an American 3DS and Japanese 3DS and one Sky3DS card, would I be able to use one card on both systems or does the Sky3DS become region locked to one territory after the roms are loaded on to the card?

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm curious about one aspect of the Sky3DS. Let's say I have an American 3DS and Japanese 3DS and one Sky3DS card, would I be able to use one card on both systems or does the Sky3DS become region locked to one territory after the roms are loaded on to the card?

AFAIK region locked after the first rom is loaded. So if you loaded a Jap rom, it becomes japanese.

Reactions: Sonicx64

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hate sky3ds at beginning, but if it works when the new 3ds releases in America, I buy one to play the best games, and of course I keep my old 4.5 XL console with gateway.

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
Having your product on hand, the biggest concern that you should answer is those that bought the unit or have the first generation unit. Second generation folk get the automatic removal of the limit without further input, while those stuck with the first gen have to resort to a rather complicated and shifty method of bypassing the limit. Do you intend to create a better workaround to alleviate the concerns of the first generation?

In all probability that guy is a troll.

Reactions: omegart

TeamSKY3DS

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.sky3ds.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Sky3DS can eat a bag of dicks.
Please be nice! Our team worked for months to get a working solution for 3DS over FW 4.5 and all we get from the community is shame! Please be more thankful! Thanks!

Is there a list of supported games in Sky's template file? If most games are supported I'm leaning towards SKY at this moment...
Don't you need the game to be in the released template file? Do you have a complete list of all games supported so far?
Hello! Most games are supported, and we are updating the template file for even more games! You should get a SKY3DS because it is the best 3DS Card ever!

Don't get me wrong, while I understand where you're coming from, my main concern is that first generation owners have to deal with a work around that is relatively messy. Second generation owners have the inherent solution right off the bat, and considering the fact that this chip is very new and just released about a month or so ago, it seemed rather odd that you released a second generation just a few weeks out, hence the disappointment from first generation customers.

I like what you guys have going, but personally I'm not fond of the second generation cartridge because that should have been the original finished product that I was sent to review, but that's none of my business. ;)
We could not do that on our first batch because of the saving method we used but we worked around and found a way to make it unlimited! It is not easy to do everything at once but things like that slowly evolve! I hope you understand! For Red Button users there is an easy method to play unlimited games! Please download our tool!

I have a Sky 3DS with red button and this "solution" don't work for me. Can you refund my money o send me a new card with blue button?
Thanks!
What is the problem? Please follow the tutorial!
I hate sky3ds at beginning, but if it works when the new 3ds releases in America, I buy one to play the best games, and of course I keep my old 4.5 XL console with gateway.
That is a very good decision you make! Congratulations and thanks for your interest on SKY3DS!!

Reactions: SLiV3R

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what happened to the king3ds? what happened to the dual mode card?
now that it can play more than 10 roms a dual mode card that works in DS mode on 9.3 would be very useful, you could have used a button on the back

to make the card boot between modes and then have a rom manager GUI that runs in DS mode , still quicker to boot between DS and 3DS mode to switch roms if there are a lot of roms on the card than to use the button

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will not type ill of those getting the sky3ds but I will type ill of the behavior that team sky3ds has shown. For them to link someone elses tool and not give credit where it belongs is totally unprofessional, but they probably don't care anyways because no one knows who they are.

For those that got the sky3ds just enjoy what you bought, no point in regretting it if it works for you. To all of those crying piracy, get real, you know why you got the GW in the beginning when Homebrew wasn't even around yet. As someone said, its just now picking up.

And also off topic:

You know guys you need to let up on GW and stop hawking them about when they will release, its the freakin holidays so I'm sure, where ever they are and what religion they are, they would like to have time to themselves. Go roast some marshmallows over an open fire or some shit.

Reactions: omegart and weatMod

da1e85

Trophies
XP
Please be nice! Our team worked for months to get a working solution for 3DS over FW 4.5 and all we get from the community is shame! Please be more thankful! Thanks!

Hello! Most games are supported, and we are updating the template file for even more games! You should get a SKY3DS because it is the best 3DS Card ever!

We could not do that on our first batch because of the saving method we used but we worked around and found a way to make it unlimited! It is not easy to do everything at once but things like that slowly evolve! I hope you understand! For Red Button users there is an easy method to play unlimited games! Please download our tool!

That is a very good decision you make! Congratulations and thanks for your interest on SKY3DS!!
I ordered a sky3ds card from one of the resellers on their website the money was taking but no update to the delivery status has being made I tried to contact the reseller who seems to not be replying maybe I should have waited to see if more people experienced problems with this

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It is your business, I rely on detailed reviews and not sloppy pictures of said item. hehehe.

Reactions: Ryukouki

TeamSKY3DS

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.sky3ds.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
what happened to the king3ds? what happened to the dual mode card?
now that it can play more than 10 roms a dual mode card that works in DS mode on 9.3 would be very useful, you could have used a button on the back

to make the card boot between modes and then have a rom manager GUI that runs in DS mode , still quicker to boot between DS and 3DS mode to switch roms if there are a lot of roms on the card than to use the button
Please do NOT buy K3DS Card!!! They stole our work and are making bad fake cards that do not even work! If you want a good card that works on all 3DS and all FW very simple you should get the SKY3DS! You can even play unlimited games!

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

LOL so Im the one that should be nice when this email clearly show how competent you guys really are, and what your face really is. Please stop shaming yourself with a public profile.

image.php

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I appreciate the work that you have accomplished but to add the limit of 10 games was something everyone has questioned and are frustrated over. Please think of your customers, they are the ones opening there wallets. I notice the timing was also right around this season, Q4, so its a perfect gift. Also why not make the software on the card updatable instead of pushing out new hardware? Was this not thought through and you guys just rushed it out? By making the card possible to update it will help with future support, or was it your intention to not give it any support once it was blocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?