Hacking [Skin Tool] EZ Skin Forger (R32) for kernel 2.0 series.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there.
As promised, a new tool was released this morning in the official EZ-Flash Chinese forum (new skin section).
Here is the translation of the original Chinese thread made by the author himself :

QUOTE said:
Brief introduction:
Many friends got in trouble with the new skin file structure after they upgraded to k2.0, and can not build their skin at once.
There was an friend named sunshinemm has made a EZ Skin Editor, but that editor is not very friendly and easily to use for beginners, it also require a very big .Net Framework to be support, what is more, the author is missing currently, so no one update her tool for support new EZ 2.0 kernel.
For helping some friends who like making skins and do well in design works but get in troublesome with technique and new EZ kernel, to build there nice looking skins for EZ Flash V, our favourite card. My french friend and I decided to develop a new and easy using Skin Editor, that is EZ Skin Forger.

ezskinforgerr32.png

Feature:
1. Easy using and visual User Interface.
2. Enabled and disabled Items freely, adjust the position of icons with drag and drop, collision check feature.
3. Auto Mark non-image items, help users do debugging.
4. Switch between Design Mode and Preview Mode any time, test skin and the dynamic effects of button press.
5. Auto Convert Image format feature, convert some pictures that can be displayed on computer screen correctly but can not suit the EZ5 kernel to valid format automatically.
6. Build single EZSkin.ini or full skin pack directly.
7. Take snapshot of upperscreen and lowerscreen, share your works to your friends on forum easily.
8. Multilanguage support (Currently Chinese Simplified, English, Japanese, French available)

Specially thanks to Mbmax for his advices and testing work and his other help, also thanks to Moonlight--the author of packing module in this tool. This tool will not be finished without them.

EZ Skin Forger---An skin design tool for EZ Flash V/Plus/i Kernel 2.0 series.

Sorry about my poor English translation---Cheryl Natsu

Enjoy this powerful tool like i have enjoyed it during beta testing process.
cool.gif

And Thanks for all your hard work on this Cheryl.
wink.gif

Ez Skin Forger

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EZ Skin Forger R45 is out.
Now it support the new skin package for k2.0RC5+.
Also we have the ability to modify system window and system text.

Enjoy this great tool !
cool.gif

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Based on the screenshot the skin tool looks great! Just keep that picture away from RupeeClock (the Mudkip obsessed Acekard skin guy)
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto