JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me and my friend still working on the Custom Firmware... we've got into some problems, but we're making progress..! Also, new skin on it's way!

finally...

but, thanks for making this, really appreciate it
smile.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woo custom firmware! Rly hope your friend can pull it off. What I thought would be a nice addition 2 the kernal is an 'Options' setting, allowing you to turn the flashing icon box On/Off or change it like you can with Cyclo.

Vry nice skin btw! Sure I've seen it b4 on NDSthemes...

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much 4 this awsom skin!!!!!!

I ordered my r4 already, but it hasn't come yet. Out of all the things i need to do wen i get my r4(put ds files on, homebrew, etc. etc.)
THIS SKIN will definitely b first!
wub.gif

Thanks again 4 taking the time out of your day to make this skin! I
bow.gif
down to you!!

Ricoboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rzdesign.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
screen.jpg

The first screen of the custom firmware, here some facts about the first version (will be released in like 1 month from now)

- Latest news item from my own Dutch site will be loaded in the topscreen
- Minimenu of the three sections placed in upper right corner of the touch screen
- Also a scrollbar with the DS games will be added in the middle of the touch screen

Also, I will make another version for English gamers, since they probably don't like the dutch news screen
tongue.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That looks really good, having its own topic is probably a good idea and would probably get more attention. Keep us updated. English FTW
tongue.gif

Ricoboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rzdesign.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll start a own topic for this matter when a English version is available and both versions are released for public testing... I don't want to brick anyone's R4 or whatsoever, or gicing anyone false hope's. It will be there in 1 months.
smile.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far it looks good from what I see, good luck on the project and be sure to keep us updated when you can. I am about to try one of your skins
smile.gif
Also what would be cool as with your skins you have several colors, if you could do the same with firmware.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A few quick questions.

I skimmed through the thread and I don't think I see it answered: Is your custom firmware going to be customizable? And if I assume correctly and you can, to what extent? Will I be able to change the news/text on top, or just the background?

Do you think you can release a version compatible with the M3 DS Simply and firmwares for different languages?

EDIT: Will the scrollbar on the bottom screen support recursive searching? By that I mean, will only .nds files in one folder be shown, or will it also show the .nds files in the subfolders?

Will you be able to set the folder for the scrollbar at the bottom?

Ricoboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rzdesign.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
A few quick questions.

I skimmed through the thread and I don't think I see it answered: Is your custom firmware going to be customizable? And if I assume correctly and you can, to what extent? Will I be able to change the news/text on top, or just the background?

Do you think you can release a version compatible with the M3 DS Simply and firmwares for different languages?

EDIT: Will the scrollbar on the bottom screen support recursive searching? By that I mean, will only .nds files in one folder be shown, or will it also show the .nds files in the subfolders?

Will you be able to set the folder for the scrollbar at the bottom?

- You will be able to change the pictures of the background. The news/logo top of the screen I showed is for the Dutch version only, for the english version I have to think of some alternatives.

- It will be compatible for R4DS only at the beginning, but when we're done we will port it to the M3DS SImply

- The scrollbar will show you the folders aswell, so you have to go into a folder in order to see your files here.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How easy is it going to be to make your hacked firmware compatible with new R4 firmwares released?
When v.1.12 gets released is it going to be relatively simple to patch the hacked firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto