OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rzdesign.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello all, i'm new at this forum, but i'm a designer for a long while now, and well.. I got my own R4 DS like 2 days ago.. But since I didn't liked the current skin(s) on it, I had to checkl the web for some custom skins, but didn't saw anything I liked actually for my white DS. So well, I started to make one myself, and it's done!

The main color is Orange, and it will come out in multiple colors a.s.a.p, but well, just have fun with the current Orange one, and I will definately make new ones in the future! Stay tuned, and have fun!

EDIT: 9 Colors Available, all in ONE Package! Enjoy!

----- Change Log: -----

27-07-2007 - SLightly adjusted menu colors (theme.ini's) so they ARE readable on Icy and Silver.
26-07-2007 - Added 8 NEW Colors, that's a total of 9 Colors! Woa!

Previews:

ondsfq3.jpg

demoallsmallvc5.jpg

>------ DOWNLOAD HERE
------

Ricoboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rzdesign.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeup, I will be doing more,...i'm already busy with figuring out the kernels of the R4DS, to change them "slightly" so i could make REAL custom skins/themes, then just changing the pictures.. So also the position of buttons, etc. But, there definately be more skins, etc!
wink.gif

Glad that you like them so far tho.

----- Change Log: -----

27-07-2007 - Slightly adjusted menu colors (theme.ini's) so they ARE readable on Icy and Silver.

Ricoboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rzdesign.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm already busy with a totally new skin. A programmer and me are having some tests with the 1.10 Kernel from R4, and maybe you all could see a custom made firmware for the R4 with a scrollbar of games in your lower screen, etc. And just pick your game in there with the stylus, etc. .. We're working on it!

Other "normal" theme's are coming aswell!
wink.gif
Thanks for all the great comments guys!

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"I'm already busy with a totally new skin. A programmer and me are having some tests with the 1.10 Kernel from R4, and maybe you all could see a custom made firmware for the R4 with a scrollbar of games in your lower screen, etc. And just pick your game in there with the stylus, etc. .. We're working on it!"

You could do that?!
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto