Hacking Simple Question

LinkMain111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have all these files(in screenshot) that I want to play. How do I go about setting up my Wii U to play them. I have Cfw booter and Wup installer. Is there any way to do it without haxchi?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 172

Sonucais

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You only need to use Wup installer. Depending on the game, you need to be on a CFW (Mocha). To open Wup installer, just go to your Internet browser and execute an exploit for 5.5.1. If you don't have the Homebrew Channel on your SD I'll recommend having it.

T-Law

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some games don't need CFW to be played, if the game is sold in physical disks and you're not trying to install their DLCs, then you don't even need CFW.

now to install this game, u have to create a folder in your sd card root directory called 'install'
create a new folder inside the install directory with your game name .. and then install normally using Wup installer, if the game is only available on Eshop, you will need to run CFW first before running Wup installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44?si=gaexp0MTD_Yi-udH