Country

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ok. Sorry for being late. What nintendo franchises you play? If you play zelda, first complete the 3ds games(majora, ocarina, triforce, albw) then buy the oldest wii and hack it. Cheap console and great games. If you play mario, same. The 3ds library is pretty big, so dont worry about no games for the next whole year. The wii has even bigger library and its really cheep from second hands.wii U has lot of wii remakes(with little better graphics), mario maker and mario cart 8. Those are the only reasons to buy it, and as you can see its not much....
So good games you seek? Look no further...
1. Fire emblem franchise(all games)
2. Shin megami tensei IV and Persona games
3. Zelda(played majora mask, lot of well spent time...) the list is above, and AFAIK new game coming out to 3ds, so...
4. Bravely default+second
5. Luigi mansion 1+2
6. Mario and luigi dream team and paper jam
7. Pokemon ORAS(verry fun, not as childish as it sounds...)
8. For N3DS- binding of isaac rebirth. Huge fun, Huge amount of good time
9. Smash Bros., even if you dont usualy like fighting games
10. Mario Kart if its your thing...

Its not a top 10 list, but some diffrent types of games which are really fun and very long(60+ hours, zelda and pokemon are 80+). Try some of them and if you enjoy ask me in pm for more.(I enjoyed majora mask the most of this list BTW, so be sure to check it out)

So I say dont buy wii u at any cost. 3ds+wii is enough( even 3ds alone..)

EDIT- ah and if 3ds and wii are somehow not enough for ya, play the gamecube on wii. Same price, more games... both wii and GC are great consoles so be sure to buy the wii (1+1)
Thank you so much for putting your time in replying! :D
I have played some of the games, tell me how are Shin Megami, Bravely Default and Persona.. I heard about them a lot, but, by looking at its gameplay it seems um.. not good..
Also, I had started playing Majoras Mask but, couldn't do the snow castle(?) thing, so, I left it xP

So, can you please start a PM with me so that we can discuss it there? ^_^

@KJ1 If you want to try before you buy (In a way) try out Cemu.
Its a Wii U Emulator that runs games like Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Maker and more at full speed if you have a pretty good PC.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/
That does seem a great idea, but, will there be lag on i5 on it? :) Also, are the controls okay with it?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona..
Amazing franchise!
Unfortunately, the only Persona game on a Nintendo console is Persona Q on the 3DS, which I didn't really like.

I know you're asking about the NX or Wii U, but if you ever feel like playing a Persona game, you'd need to get a PSVita (PSTV) or a PS4, if you haven't already.

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Amazing franchise!
Unfortunately, the only Persona game on a Nintendo console is Persona Q on the 3DS, which I didn't really like.

I know you're asking about the NX or Wii U, but if you ever feel like playing a Persona game, you'd need to get a PSVita (PSTV) or a PS4, if you haven't already.
Okay, so basically what you have to do on that game? :)

D

Deleted User

Thank you so much for putting your time in replying! :D
I have played some of the games, tell me how are Shin Megami, Bravely Default and Persona.. I heard about them a lot, but, by looking at its gameplay it seems um.. not good..
Also, I had started playing Majoras Mask but, couldn't do the snow castle(?) thing, so, I left it xP

So, can you please start a PM with me so that we can discuss it there? ^_^

That does seem a great idea, but, will there be lag on i5 on it? :) Also, are the controls okay with it?
Ok so I play bravely default and its kinda fun. Shin megami tensei has great story, and about majora mask-I was stuck in this point of the game for half a year! Untill it broke me and I checked youtube for the answer.... in my opinion its the hardest (and funest) part of the game.... please do complete it! When youre done you would feel like a pro for completing such a hard game...
I see no reason to discuss it in private while talking here gives you more opinions...
Btw have you played fire emblem? Afaik there are more then 3 of 'em...

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E3 is on June 14-16, a month and a half away.
If that Wii isn't the mini model (Wii mini is unhackable) I would say go for it, even better if is the older model with gamecube ports. a hacked Wii can get you an almost endless supply of games that you rightfully own and tons of fun.

Reactions: Sakitoshi
D

Deleted User

Whats da problem? Lots of ppl use hard drive to play their rightfully owned disks to avoid scratching...

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats da problem? Lots of ppl use hard drive to play their rightfully owned disks to avoid scratching...
he is from India, there games cost a lot...sadly...
mostly he is looking here for 5.3.2 wiiu to load backups ;) ... but in the end he decided to wait NX IOSU...i mean maybe another 4 years from now!!! :ph34r:
asian countries and north european countries are a hell for nintendo gamers, do not blame them for going piracy ...

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ok so I play bravely default and its kinda fun. Shin megami tensei has great story, and about majora mask-I was stuck in this point of the game for half a year! Untill it broke me and I checked youtube for the answer.... in my opinion its the hardest (and funest) part of the game.... please do complete it! When youre done you would feel like a pro for completing such a hard game...
I see no reason to discuss it in private while talking here gives you more opinions...
Btw have you played fire emblem? Afaik there are more then 3 of 'em...
Okay, I will look into them! :) And, yeah, I have played Awakening before, but my save data got corrupted..

mostly he is looking here for 5.3.2 wiiu to load backups ;) ... but in the end he decided to wait NX IOSU...i mean maybe another 4 years from now!!! :ph34r:
asian countries and north european countries are a hell for nintendo gamers, do not blame them for going piracy ...
Yeah, you are right they are do pricey here, but, I know that even the countries having cheap Nintendo games also play backups! :P
And, for the NX, we will see about that.. :)

D

Deleted User

Im a "pirat" myself, so...

Reactions: KJ1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.