Hacking Shock3DS is FAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I wonder why a horde of trolls have crawled out the shadows recently. What's worse, they're not even banned now.
Well, Ringo1206 got banned. But like you say, there are still a number of not-banned members lurking about still (I won't name any names.)

Reactions: Seita

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, Ringo1206 got banned. But like you say, there are still a number of not-banned members lurking about still (I won't name any names.)

Great news then. He was the biggest troll out there. lol
The thing is, some people may just team up against someone and cause him a ban. I remember it happened with a member even though he was very helpful with retroarch scene. He was not even a troll.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Crown3DS says hi,
K3DS says Hi (before the chinese clone teams took the name)
Evo3DS says Hi

this always happens when someone discovers they can edit pictures :rolleyes: nothing new
It also doesn't have to be just about this.
This statement applies to any trolling/spamming/shitposting/fake-stuff/hoaxes that has happened.

P.S. - 9.9 MSET exploit shit-thread says hi! ;)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It also doesn't have to be just about this.
This statement applies to any trolling/spamming/shitposting/fake-stuff/hoaxes that has happened.

P.S. - 9.9 MSET exploit shit-thread says hi! ;)
my point is that these thing have always popped up ever now and then....also i think the 9.9 MSET thread was just a genuinely misguided noob thinking they had found something, rather than a troll thinking he has bad ass photoshop sk1llz

D

Deleted User

my point is that these thing have always popped up ever now and then....also i think the 9.9 MSET thread was just a genuinely misguided noob thinking they had found something, rather than a troll thinking he has bad ass photoshop sk1llz
lol that misguided noob was me! :rofl2:

Reactions: gamesquest1

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I sent them the image from the first post and this is their response.
image.jpeg

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
I sent them the image from the first post and this is their response.View attachment 29599

Bitch please! Only teams we should rely on are the rxtools devs or the gatewayteam in terms of kernel exploit for firmwares 9.3+ and even not so soon. Besides get your guts up guys and simply realize ninjahax 2.5 is enough of a release for the 3ds scene.

Besides Sky 3ds owns them all (flash carts not 9.2 master race) in compatibility of games and systems. Mod please take care of this unhelpful troll thread

D

Deleted User

- knocked some sense into myself. nvm. -

Last edited by ,

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Well for my money, Viper3DS is probably the best flashcart of them all, 'cuz it has 10.2 sysnand support gba nes snes virtualboy sega playstation atari 3do and jaguar emulation as well as a special installer that hacks all nearby 3ds systems through streetpass and amiibo and it has purple button for turboclocking

tGLByEl.jpg

it'll be available for sale soon just ask your favorite retailer for it
the name is viper3ds - y'all cowards don't even install cias
support the inovators not the imitators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM