Hardware Shipping from NDS-Card.com; 7-35 days?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a new R4i SDHC-Silver RTS Lite from NDS-Card.com on January 2nd. Got a shipping confirmation email on January 3rd.

It's now January 23rd. I know they quoted 7-35 days for my card to be shipped to my address in America, but, this is kind of ridiculous.

Has anyone else ordered from NDS-Card.com recently? Just wondering if this is the typical wait time. I chose that site, specifically, because it is a sponsor of GBATemp. If I'd known it would take this long to receive my order, I'd have gone with one of the local state-side resellers.

Any responses are appreciated.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sending from Hong Kong is always slow. I think it took my DS2 about 2.5 weeks, which was shorter than I expected honestly.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I order things from DealExtreme and a few other China-based sites semi-frequently. I'm used to abysmal shipping times. Just wondered if people here knew what the average time to ship was from this specific site.

It's looking like a full calendar month, from the searches I've done so far. I was really hoping that it would arrive this week, but everything so far points to next week being the soonest that I get it.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered a card around the middle of November from nds-card.com. Towards the end of December I got fed up waiting and sent them an email, and they offered to send another card. They did so, this time using the "tracked shipping" option (the cheapest paid shipping option). This second card arrived within a week or two. Only in the last week or two has the originally sent card arrived. (Upon realising that the original card had now arrived, I felt a little guilty so got back in contact with them over email and have since paid a discounted price for the second card). So I wouldn't worry about it not having arrived yet.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

SilverArcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a card around the middle of November from nds-card.com. Towards the end of December I got fed up waiting and sent them an email, and they offered to send another card. They did so, this time using the "tracked shipping" option (the cheapest paid shipping option). This second card arrived within a week or two. Only in the last week or two has the originally sent card arrived. (Upon realising that the original card had now arrived, I felt a little guilty so got back in contact with them over email and have since paid a discounted price for the second card). So I wouldn't worry about it not having arrived yet.
same case happened on me too. but from oz3ds.com
I didn't blame them, instead, I told them my problem and my worry, they arranged a new pacakge for me.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is now the 23rd day since I placed my order. Someone else in my office placed an order three days after me, and they already received their card in the mail two days ago. Maybe it's the card I ordered. They got an R4i SDHC, and I got an R4i SDHC-Silver RTS Lite. Sent two emails to them since yesterday, and haven't gotten a reply back yet.

This is frustrating.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Why frustrating?
It's normal when shipping from Hong Kong.
I got my r4ids.cn card in 31 Days, just like the site(ZhuZhuChina) said.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because someone else in my office ordered a flash card the same week I did, but four days after me, and hers arrived last Tuesday.

smoke14me61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered a DSTWO card from nds-card.com and it took about a week to receive it. Maybe a day or two more. I had problems with the card. My 3DS XL would rarely recognize the card. And I do mean rarely. When it did, if I would power off the 3DS XL and power it back on it wouldn't recognize the card. No error screen. Just showed slot 1 empty. I contacted them and sent them a video of it working fine in my DSi XL but not working in 3DS XL. They have immediately replied back and told me to return the card with tracking number and as soon as they can track it they would send me a new card. Their service has been extremely good and I believe you can trust them. I have also went ahead and ordered a card from Real Hot Stuff and received it in 3 days and the card works fine in my 3DS XL. I too wanted to support the site by purchasing from nds-card.com and I do believe they are trustworthy and would buy from them again to support the site. Will let you know how the transaction goes and whether or not the new card works or not if you want. I have it boxed up but haven't sent it yet. I haven't given up on them.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had a chance to boot this card up yet, because I left my 3DS at home, but I noticed that the slot for the microSD card is very, very tight. Tight to the point that when I have the card fully inserted, it's very difficult to pull it back out. Hopefully I don't run into the same problems.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Positive. Usually, you hear that little 'snick', and there's some tension from the spring when you insert a microSD into other brands of DS flash carts. Nothing like that at all.

I'm pretty sure it will wear down a bit after a bit of use. I'd rather it be tightly stuck in there than loose, all things considered.

INB4 TWSS.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I ordered on the 3rd of December this year and I got an email saying DHL should deliver my parcel.
Yet I tracked my parcel and I still just see "SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED, Wednesday, December 06, 2017 at 11:39, Hong Kong"
Literaly nothing else. I can understand everything is delayed cuz its nearly Christmas but come on, it hasnt even left Hong Kong yet! I paid extra for a fast and reliable delivery!

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-