Pokemonzmaster18

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am trying it with B/W, but unfortunately my Pkmn White cartridge will not connect to wifi. It delivers error code: 52000, the strangest thing of all is that my other cartridges will connect to wifi. Is that a common occurrence with B/W. I've tried with mine and my brother's DS, its definitely the game.

EDIT: Even with my custom DNS settings (192.168.1.5), it still won't work / connect

Pokemonzmaster18

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was finally able to recieve my shiny ninetails on my white version, but the gts wont let me offer said ninetails... i made sure all the stats and moves were legit (unless ninetails cant learn lava plume) so is this meant just to have the pokemon or is there a problem with my pokemon?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
QUOTE said:
Copied from Mr_Taco from GameFAQs

Since ir-GTS has finally been adapted to Gen V, here's a walkthrough of how to get your homebrew Pokemon onto your game cart.
IF NEEDED I WILL CONSIDER A WALKTHROUGH FOR SENDING PKM FILES TO A COMPUTER, BUT THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS POST.

---Contents---
1. Things you'll need.
2. What to do.
3. Important Notes.

---1. Things You'll Need---
I order to get your Pokemon created you'll need to make a .pkm file. I can't give links to websites etc due to the TOU, but I can recommend Pokegen for editing purposes. Of couse, I can't go into detail about .pkm creation but Pokegen is VERY user friendly. You'll need:

+ ir-GTS - can be found via Google. Make sure you get the latest version.
+ Pokegen/Pokesav for editing and creating purposes. Can be found using Google.
+ a programming language application called Python. Easy to find and totally legal. Google that too.
+ a DS and Pokemon Black/White version.
+ A Wi-Fi connection and a computer connected to said connection.

---2. What To Do---

Step 1. Use Pokegen/Pokesav (I highly recommend Pokegen!) To create a .pkm file. Save it somewhere easily accessible and name it appropriately. Important things to remember are as follows;
Pokemon have a PID, and this must be valid to get it through the GTS. To make sure it's valid, using Pokegen, edit all the stats, movesets, natures, abilities and shinyness of the Pokemon first, then return to the Main tab and hit the "F" button next to the box labelled PID. Use this to find a valid PID for your Pokemon.

Remember to keep your Pokemon legal, this means no more than 510 total in your EV's for your Pokemon. Pokegen has great little pop-up boxes that help you with this though. Keep in mind that Pokemon with moves they can't have or an ability unnatural to them may not pass the GTS's legality screening.
----------------------------------------------

Step 2. Open ir-GTS and read the first two lines of code. This will give you a number in the format XX.XX.XX.XX to set as your DS's Primary DNS code. To do this, start up your game, go to Nintendo WFC Settings from the Press Start Menu and tap Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings (the big blue box). Then tap the connection settings you are currently using and scroll down to Auto-obtain DNS and select No. Then enter your given number from ir-GTS as the Primary DNS and save the settings.

----------------------------------------------
Step 3. Back to ir-GTS and type the letter 's' to begin sending your Pokemon. Now find the .pkm file we created earlier and drag it into the Python dialogue box. Select the ir-GTS window again and hit enter. Now a message should say "Ready to send; you can now enter the GTS!". So go ahead and do as it says!

---------------------------------------------
Step 4. Enter the GTS as normal through the right-most clerk upstairs in any Pokecenter (not Negotiations) and wait for the connection to work. IT MAY NOT CONNECT. The usually remedy is to simply try again, which usually works without fail. Your Pokemon will be retrieved from the GTS and will be in your next available party slot, or your PC if your party is full.

no idea if that helps any, did you make sure to use a genV pokemon to send to your game?

@teamsubspace:
dont be a douchbag and offer hacked pokemon online -.-
also no, it cant learn lava plume
they may also check more things like PID fitting IVs and nature, trashbytes, secret ids etc etc

finally, did you change your dns settings back to normal? you'd have to do that

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried pokegen, but im still getting the message that says "That Pokemon may not be offered for trade (13267)!" i changed lava plume to shadow ball since i know for a fact that ninetailes can learn that move and i made it as legit as possible (510 ev total, no iv's equal to 31)

jasterj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team_Subspace said:
i tried pokegen, but im still getting the message that says "That Pokemon may not be offered for trade (13267)!" i changed lava plume to shadow ball since i know for a fact that ninetailes can learn that move and i made it as legit as possible (510 ev total, no iv's equal to 31)
....Ninetales CANNOT learn Shadow ball. If you would like you can send me your pkm file and I can take a look at it.

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jasterj said:
Team_Subspace said:
....Ninetales CANNOT learn Shadow ball. If you would like you can send me your pkm file and I can take a look at it.

ive always been able to successfully teach it shadow ball though... hmmm but ill send the pkm in a sec
EDIT: how do i send the file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo