Hacking [Semi-working] NFS2ISO2NFS - convert nfs to iso and back

Shahaan

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
"I've been getting AES key file has wrong file size! Exiting..." I used file explorers FTP capabilities

Edit: managed to make it work by renaming the htk to the common key

Last edited by Shahaan,

Hoverwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there,

I recently recycled my old WBFS hard drive with my backups, into a drive formatted by the Wii U.
With the CFW Mocha on my Wii U 5.5.1 E
I reinstall the whole thing with WiiVC Injector.

but it seem i can't run Bleach Versus Crusade,
I can't go further than loading screen , the game seems to freeze and I have to unplug my Wii U to turn it back on.
I also tried multiple time patching video mode (smart / brute), but same result...

How can i fix this?

Wii U 5.5.1 E (with Tiramisu - MOCHA)
vWii (Patched IOS 80 & d2x cIOS)

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
A few updates I’d like to share for the Wii VC compatibility list here.

-Tested all Dance Dance Revolution games (Hottest Party 1-3, DDR1&2, Music Fit) works fine with the gamepad (admittedly I only tested with force classic controller with these).

-Both Sonic Colors and Tatsunoko vs Capcom support gamepad by default if you set to force classic controller, otherwise you need to resync.

-Sega Superstars Tennis supports gamepad if you force classic controller.

-All Puyo Puyo games (15th and 20th Anniversary and 7) support controller, you need to force classic controller with 15th Anniversary though.

XBzombieMan1337

Former Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, I am attempting to convert my eShop copy of Mario Super Sluggers into an ISO for Dolphin use. However, I keep receiving this error about an "Illegal Characters". What am I doing incorrectly here?

1679184073867.png

LuigiGUy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I dumped the NFS files for Metroid Prime Trilogy off my Wii U. Dolphin recognized the NFS files as a game and was able to launch it successfully. Is there any reason for why I should convert to ISO?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol