Hacking Semi-Bricked Wii U with Haxchi installed over CBHC

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If you can access HBL, in theory you could reinstall the home menu title through wupserver or WUP Installer with the safeguards removed. In the worst case scenario you would end up without a home menu but since yours is already broken you have nothing to lose...

Last edited by lefthandsword,
D

Deleted User

If you can access HBL, in theory you could reinstall the home menu title through wupserver or WUP Installer with the safeguards removed. In the worst case scenario you would end up without a home menu but since yours is already broken you have nothing to lose...
He said that he can't boot Wii U past Wii U logo screen.

cheddarcheese360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hardmod. Everything is done via hardmod. Yes, get Teensy Signal Booster Edition.
Dump it 2-3 times with Teensy to check if dumps are the same. [When dumping SLC]

Hey @Felek666 I was looking for a Teensy and was a bit confused on which kind I should get. Again, I'm not that familiar at all with Hardmodding and don't feel comfortable doing so. But for the benefit of the doubt that I do attempt to do this, may someone kindly refer me to any teensy in particular ? I tried looking up Teensy Signal Booster Edition between Ebay, Amazon, and even just through google but came short. If it makes any difference, I do have an SLC.BIN Dump now from the second wii u in which I got from NAND DUMPER based off the Homebrew channel along with the old consoles otp.bin.

cheddarcheese360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm actually going to move forward with hardmodding and have purchased the following since this will be the first time i do any hard-modding:

Also did some further research and found out that signal booster edition is referring to the setup / flashing I'd have to do to the Teensy 2.0++ (NandWay Signal Booster Edition). So would the following above be enough for hard modding, or is there any other materials I would need. Sorry if I'm sounding noobish, and thanks in advance!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm actually going to move forward with hardmodding and have purchased the following since this will be the first time i do any hard-modding:

Also did some further research and found out that signal booster edition is referring to the setup / flashing I'd have to do to the Teensy 2.0++ (NandWay Signal Booster Edition). So would the following above be enough for hard modding, or is there any other materials I would need. Sorry if I'm sounding noobish, and thanks in advance!
Yeah you need soldering skills. Have you ever soldered before? If not you better get someone who has or you'll hork your Wii U.

If you haven't then get an old motherboard and some extra wire an practice a bit with some YouTube videos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-