Hardware Selling PS3 Slim

• Thread starter JustTheOtherGuy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,579
  • Replies 16
J

JustTheOtherGuy

I know I'm being hopeful, but I'm trying to sell a ps3 slim 160 gb that has barely been used and has no signs of wear and tear. With all original packaging and accessories, as well as 4 games, i want to get $250. Do you think this is possible or should I just keep the console and save myself the trouble?

J

JustTheOtherGuy

So should I try to sell each item individually ? Like the ps3 for $100-150 and each game $10-20

J

JustTheOtherGuy

The games i'm listing are: Star Wars Force Unleashed, COD MW3 and BO2, and Batman Arkham City. But.... I do have Skate 3, Uncharted 1+2, Infamous Collection, the Last of Us, and Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy+ III. Those games arent listed on my ebay auction though...

J

JustTheOtherGuy

So back to my original question, is it worth it to try, or just keep my PS3 for the great exclusives that I havent played, or want to replay again?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep the ps3 if you still want to play it as we wont be seeing that many good games on the ps4 until later this year/next year.

J

JustTheOtherGuy

I think I see your point, i just wanted to see if I could get a good chunk of cash to put towards a PS4. I'm also selling a brand new Vita to try and reach my goal.(The Vita was a gift, but I can't get a refund for it. I dont mind though)

J

JustTheOtherGuy

I'm posting it on eBay with a starting bid of $150 or $200 ( don't know yet) and waiting to see if something happens. If no one shows interest, it's a sign from god to go and get Uncharted 3 for the ps3 I will be keeping. Now to wait.....

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind, you won't be able to get nearly that much. Further, the PS4 won't even be remotely compatible with even downloads meant for the PS3, let alone PS3 games. The only thing that would carry over is your online profile, and any trophies earned.

If said slim happens to be on 3.55 or below, or is currently running custom firmware, you might be able to command a higher amount than normal, but you definitely won't be getting $250 for just the console, when a brand-new superslim can sell for less than that on certain deal days (e.g. black friday).

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Keep it.

Do you by chance like 2v2 3D fighting games? Check the hell outta J-Stars Victory Vs, that is awesome and it'll be exclusively for PS3 (and god knows why they're even bothering with the handheld PS Vita version).

godzillafan

Trophies
XP
Country
i told my cousin to get rid of his ps3 asap last year as ps4 will crash the ps3 market.

i waited until now and bought a 250gb ps3 slim for 55 quid or about 85usd.
the auction sites here in the uk are full of ps3 and there are going for crazy low prices.

i agree with wwic, keep it or take a hit or loss selling it.

even the shops are selling it at crazy prices.

good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1