easyonme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

As per subject, I'm looking for help trying to troubleshoot my issue with Loadiine.

I can't, for the life of me, get it to work, no matter what! I'm running Haxchi installed on Brain Age and CBHC on top of that. Everything else works fine: WiiU homebrew apps, games installed on USB as well as everything vWii related, but Loadiine will just hang on a black screen when loaded. I am using HBLC 2.1, but I've also tried loading it with HBL 1.3 and 1.4 off the SD card (and off loadiine.ovh), and still nothing. It fails also when trying to load it directly from the "Loadiine GX2 0.3 SD" link on loadiine.ovh. I tried also using the Loadiine Channel Forwarder and the related modified versions of Loadiine, and still no go. I tried the latest nightly build, as well as ver 0.2 and a number of random builds in between.

It used to work fine for me when I was on firmware 4.0.3, so I know that my Wii U doesn't have a personal beef with it! :-P

I don't know if this might help, but my CBHC is set to autoboot to system menu, although I also tried to interrupt the autoboot and manually launch HBL on the SD from the menu, and I still have the same problem.

I hope someone has an answer for me!

Cheers,

P.S.: I need Loadiine to load Unity content, so I'd appreciate if anyone who jumps in the discussion could refrain from giving the non-helping suggestion to not use Loadiine, or that I don't need it anyway! :-P

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

easyonme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

As per subject, I'm looking for help trying to troubleshoot my issue with Loadiine.

I can't, for the life of me, get it to work, no matter what! I'm running Haxchi installed on Brain Age and CBHC on top of that. Everything else works fine: WiiU homebrew apps, games installed on USB as well as everything vWii related, but Loadiine will just hang on a black screen when loaded. I am using HBLC 2.1, but I've also tried loading it with HBL 1.3 and 1.4 off the SD card (and off loadiine.ovh), and still nothing. It fails also when trying to load it directly from the "Loadiine GX2 0.3 SD" link on loadiine.ovh. I tried also using the Loadiine Channel Forwarder and the related modified versions of Loadiine, and still no go. I tried the latest nightly build, as well as ver 0.2 and a number of random builds in between.

It used to work fine for me when I was on firmware 4.0.3, so I know that my Wii U doesn't have a personal beef with it! :-P

I don't know if this might help, but my CBHC is set to autoboot to system menu, although I also tried to interrupt the autoboot and manually launch HBL on the SD from the menu, and I still have the same problem.

I hope someone has an answer for me!

Cheers,

P.S.: I need Loadiine to load Unity content, so I'd appreciate if anyone who jumps in the discussion could refrain from giving the non-helping suggestion to not use Loadiine, or that I don't need it anyway! :-P

OK, I just solved my own problem.

I have HID to VPAD on the SD card as well, and apparently, the "controller" folder that is put in wiiu/apps causes Loadiine to fail to launch. Weird!!

Anyway, I found mentions of this scattered around but not in a thread of its own so I'll leave this here as I might help others.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could this be used to convert Unity projects to an installable format for WUP Installer?
Possibly, but maybe not. I'm not sure Unity spits out an encryption key that is valid for repacking and installation on a retail unit. Either way, Loadiine is way faster for quick testing since no conversion need to occur after building the project on Unity.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I just solved my own problem.

I have HID to VPAD on the SD card as well, and apparently, the "controller" folder that is put in wiiu/apps causes Loadiine to fail to launch. Weird!!

Anyway, I found mentions of this scattered around but not in a thread of its own so I'll leave this here as I might help others.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Possibly, but maybe not. I'm not sure Unity spits out an encryption key that is valid for repacking and installation on a retail unit. Either way, Loadiine is way faster for quick testing since no conversion need to occur after building the project on Unity.
Yeah, I was just about to ask you if you used HID to VPad, and to delete the controller folder from your SD Card. Because I had the same problem with Loadiine not launching.

D

Deleted User

It's not like you can use otp.bin to encrypt it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro