Any Loadiine forwarder working with Aroma/Tiramisu?

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. I'm still using Loadiine to play NDS games from SD card.
Loadiine.elf launched from HBL (Homebrew Launcher) works... but when launched from the forwarder it only shows black screen. I think it isn't compatible with new Aroma/Tiramisu CFW.
I've also tried Loadiine GX, no luck.

Is there any forwarder in the works please? Thanks.

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Loadiine works perfectly on Tiramisu. Afaik, creating a port to aroma is not a priority right now

Reactions: depaul

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes Loadiine works using Tiramisu and launching from HBL.
But launching through the forwarder gives a black screen.
So the issue is only linked to the forwarder (?)
Thank you.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Loadiine works using Tiramisu and launching from HBL.
But launching through the forwarder gives a black screen.
So the issue is only linked to the forwarder (?)
Thank you.
Odd, my standalone Loadiine autoboot channel continues to work just fine in Tiramisu just as it did when I was still in CBHC, didn't have to change it or fix anything with that channel when i changed my cfw environment. Not sure what your issue is sadly

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Odd, my standalone Loadiine autoboot channel continues to work just fine in Tiramisu just as it did when I was still in CBHC, didn't have to change it or fix anything with that channel when i changed my cfw environment. Not sure what your issue is sadly
Thanks. Maybe the issue is just with my forwarder. I'll look for another Loadiine forwarder

Good CFW BTW. Amiibo emulation is fantastic...

Last edited by depaul,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Maybe the issue is just with my forwarder. I'll look for another Loadiine forwarder.

BTW, just to share with you guys after migrating to Aroma:
- DLCs don't work
- Wii games don't work
- Nintendont, WiiSX and Retroarch don't work

Good CFW BTW. Amiibo emulation is fantastic...
do you mean forwarders of those three apps? the first two I think are wii apps, so they should be unaffected by aroma. forwarders on the other hand...
Post automatically merged:

this is for forwarders to the vwii. it's for aroma:

https://github.com/WiiDatabase/Boot2vWii

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@jeannotte the problem is: You loadiine forwarder works with old loadiine 2017 or 2019 version.
There is another version of loadiine in 2022 and the loader doesn't work with it, do you understand you don't use the latest version? So DEPAUL is perfectly right. Another forwarder for loadiine 2022 is needed, please someone! :grog:

Last edited by mrmagicm,

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I spent Countless hours lately trying do do a FORWARDER for loadiine under Tiramisu (and aroma) for the latest version of Loadiine:
I used this from FUNKYSCOTT4
The problem is: Despite using Modmiii and TeconMoon VC Injector.....Making a Forwarder for a RPX file (retroarch) or a ELF file (Loadiine) doesn't seems to work! At the end, when launching the forwarder, I keep having a black screen despite all my tries.....
I also tried with UWUVCI AIO but also it doesn't do RPX or Elf files.
A way maybe could be having a DOL version of loadiine or Retroarch, does this Exists?? Or is there any other Way??
Seems like either there is a sigpatchr or mocha problem concerning some forwarders that try to load RPX/ELF files, or maybe it's related to me having a EUR wiiiU. I need help on this because I don't have any clues despite my best efforts ;(

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@jeannotte the problem is: You loadiine forwarder works with old loadiine 2017 or 2019 version.
There is another version of loadiine in 2022 and the loader doesn't work with it, do you understand you don't use the latest version?
Good morning,

if I can help you:

which ELF (Loadiine gx2) are you using on your SD card??

I use this version ==>
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-loadiine-forwarder-channel.455939/page-9#post-9795502

and look at the date of the CFG file of the "loadiine_gx2" file, it says this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<app version="1">
<name>Homebrew Launcher</name>
<coder>Dimok</coder>
<version>1.5</version>
<release_date>20221203210000</release_date>
<short_description>WiiU Homebrew Launcher</short_description>
<long_description>Loads WiiU homebrew from SD card and from network.

</long_description>

</app>

wouldn't it have been modified on this date (year 2022 )?

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The problem is that original Loadiine author disappeared long ago.
Maybe if we're lucky enough we could get another fork that is compatible with Aroma/Tiramisu.

• Sad
Reactions: Magnus87

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The problem is that original Loadiine author disappeared long ago.
Maybe if we're lucky enough we could get another fork that is compatible with Aroma/Tiramisu.
Maybe it's related the the version for not working via the forwarder but loadiine work in tiramisu in HBL...So I suppose more it's the forwarder that doesn't work with the latest version when you have updated all environnement files with latest tiramisu (and I suppose some forwarders would work worse in aroma environnent but they might work too). Those tutorials are quite useless if they don't work with elf or rpx files and it's not specified.....makes you loose your time.

@Ettino How about not launching it from the forwarder?
Rather dumb response, how not setting on your wiiU or not responding when someone ask something you don't know the response? ^^

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah? What're you gonna do about it? It takes couple of second to launch it from miimaker, but hey if you want to cry about loadiine at the end of 2023 or reply to my comment that nearly a year old then sure go nuts. What a goon.

Also, welcome to my ignore list.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is another version of loadiine in 2022 and the loader doesn't work with it, do you understand you don't use the latest version? So DEPAUL is perfectly right. Another forwarder for loadiine 2022 is needed, please someone! :grog:
What does Loadiine 2022 bring to the table that the old versions didn't have? Faster boot times? That's genuinely the only thing I can think of to improve the old Loadiine builds.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What does Loadiine 2022 bring to the table that the old versions didn't have? Faster boot times? That's genuinely the only thing I can think of to improve the old Loadiine builds.
It is not stated what it brings, maybe someone could respond but can't guess who, maybe the doctor ^^

depaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you @mrmagicm if old Loadiine version is compatible with the forwarded maybe I'll just try to search for a release from 2017-2019, and problem solved. I'll try later and find out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye