Is there loadiine for aroma cfw ?

Fabrozz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday, i installed aroma cfw on my Wii u, but after installing I realized there were all’ of my homebrew apps installed exept for loadiine gx2
is there any way of playng games on my sd card with the aroma cfw ?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some people still don't understand some players have some game in this specific format and not in another and that there are Many advantages in the loadiine format.....The fact they don't understand is a pb by itself. If loadiine had continued it's evolution to be perfect, players wouldn't even use hard drives at the back of the WiiU anymore and so, spend hundreds of Gigawatts less electricty in the world (just to tell, the back hard drives behind a wiiU uses electricity ^^).
Also, the fact that devs favors always newest controllers for emus (for example dual sense or dual shock) and not old ones (like ps2/ps3 controllers that worked perfectly well) require them to buy newest controllers and makes an enormous expenditure of ressources in the world. That's the american/german/swiss way (chinese also, but not for same reasons)......I feel sorry Devs,players, GBATEMP have no concern in environment!!

Last edited by mrmagicm,

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. And there is no real reason to use ancient wii u homebrews. Install the games directly via nusspli or wup installer on your hdd.
I stylized the icon and banner of Loadiine as a DS loader and then filled it up only with like 500 DS games and injects and its amazing. Yeah it takes a minute to load any individual game, but this setup isn't possible without something like Loadiine due to my home menu being already nearly filled with 300 titles and can't add more games, and even if I had some space, I wouldn't be able to add nearly as many DS games due to that 300 title limit. So I wouldn't personally say there is "no reason" for this homebrew in this day and age, but I would say, that if you find use in it, it'll be for a more niche setup, like something similar to what I'm doing.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Some people still don't understand some players have some game in this specific format and not in another and that there are Many advantages in the loadiine format.....The fact they don't understand is a pb by itself. If loadiine had continued it's evolution to be perfect, players wouldn't even use hard drives at the back of the WiiU anymore and so, spend hundreds of Gigawatts less electricty in the world (just to tell, the back hard drives behind a wiiU uses electricity ^^).
Also, the fact that devs favors always newest controllers for emus (for example dual sense or dual shock) and not old ones (like ps2/ps3 controllers that worked perfectly well) require them to buy newest controllers and makes an enormous expenditure of ressources in the world. That's the american/german/swiss way (chinese also, but not for same reasons)......I feel sorry Devs,players, GBATEMP have no concern in environment!!
Only real advantage of Loadiine is testing injects before packing. Thats about it.

Also your second point i think is the dumbest thing i've heard in this site.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi mr Snake, Ok, so environment preservation and keeping ressources of the planet is the dumbest thing....Nice,
that's why I said many people have no concern. We can't all live forever in a world where smartphone will be change every year like yours, you know? ^^

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Xytrophico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Loadiine is an outdated homebrew software that is not needed on Aroma CFW.
You should be able to install any games that you have directly to your NAND or a USB flash drive using WUP Installer GX2 (which you can find in the Aroma app store)
It was pretty useful to have Loadiine, but Aroma overall is more polished so as long as you have the folder for the game (the one with all the .app files yada yada) just put the game folder in "G:/install" on your SD and you should be good to install it with WUP Installer.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pick one, you can't have both.
Exactly the fact that @Xytrophico is here complaining about people using outdated homebrew then tells everyone to use the massively outdated WUP Installer GX2 when everyone has moved over to the far superior nuspii to install games is frigging hilarious :rofl2:

Xytrophico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've used NUSspli before, and it has its uses. Same with WUP Installer. I typically spend my time dumping my own discs onto my USB drive, so I've used WUP Installer more for its practicality and speed over NUSspli. I suppose if you prefer breaking the law, however, NUSspli is the way to go.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine is an outdated homebrew software that is not needed on Aroma CFW.
Tell that to my 500 DS injects that can't live on the home screen thanks to the 300 title limit. Stylizing the Loadiine channel to make it look like a DS loader, only further brings me solace when I look at my homescreen with it's many different emulator and loader channels; and utilize it all to its full potential in my Tiramisu environment (finally went dual boot though and have Aroma to optionally boot into for other features that Tiramisu can't tackle).

Reactions: Xytrophico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty