See How the MegaUpload Founder was Arrested

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
okay, i'm taking personal offense off of this article, because i'm a Filipino. seriously, ask a nanny twice about bombs? WTF is Kim Dotcom anyway, a Bin Laden sympathizer or something? we don't even remotely look like Middle Easterners, more like Polynesian (think Hawaii-- we look like that, except smaller) or maybe Thai.

if anything, this arrest might have been made on the assumption that Kim's money made him somewhat like a Mafioso--rich, grand, and fully loaded with tons of armed goons roaming the grounds.

They were probably told to expect bombs, major caches of weaponry, and other defenses to elicit this sort of a raid.
He was essentially branded a terrorist. It's becoming easier for this to happen every day, all around the world.
lol. so expecting the worst means they didn't do their homework and recon'd the place. otherwise they would have known that it was just one bodyguard and some asian nannies.
Do you even know where the Phillipines are?
lol, why, do you? do you even see my flag? *laughs mightily*

FYI, it's in South East Asia. it's the buncha islands south east of the continent Asia, so... doesn't include Australia though since it's its own continent (hmm, "it's" and "its" used consecutively , that should be a first), and that would be Oceania anyways.

Reactions: 1 person

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
you thought this was bad...the COLLEGE KID who owned and operated tv shack was deemed innocent in the United Kingdom..and the USA wanted to extradite him because the UK government thought he wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong and wasn't getting hung. the USA wanted to elliminate and hang him because the motion picture of AMERICA and the RIAA (America once again) wanted him to be. So they extradited him, Which is bullshit.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol