ROM Hack SciresM's Sun/Moon Patches

HappyzLife

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
of course i didnt, i never touched those things*. I just imported an old save and then i tells me that i cant use a different save... Would you like to try my save? I dont recommend you, it could blocks* your save as well
oookay i made it, if anyone had this trouble just delete then secure value with savedatafiler by pressing R + X on the sun/moon title :)

DNS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pick one you like:)

all 40 ips files in 7z implemented OP's hack. and some others static gateway codes. credit to @ymyn for his great work on Su/Mo gateshark codes

View attachment 70437

these features are optional.
1. no outlines
2. Guarantee Catch
3. all pokemon rename-able
4. instant message display
5. quick hatch
6. AlwaysShinyForNotLockedPM
7. walking/running speed *1.375 constantly. according to other speed hack user's posts, beyond 1.375 is not SAFE(through the wall etc...)
8. Disable ingame NFC (wifi won't be cut off after connected. no more festival plaza or suspend the game when you try to video record your game or use pkmn-ntr debugger:ph34r:)

for mono feature patch, it's fine to use the same ips file, but not for multi features. better not to share the same ips for both games. the game may crash randomly if you are using the same patch.
View attachment 70430 View attachment 70431

edit: add AlwaysShinyForNotLockedPM, one compressed file only.
Thank you so much. I've wanted a walk/run speed hack, but only ntr offered that and I use an O3DS

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder how easy/online safe it would be to create a patch that allows the saving of Battle Videos regardless of the privacy settings of the other players.
What good is disabling such things, anyway? Trying to save face from an embarrassing loss? Doesn't even work. :P

LoDeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello there!
I've been following this guide and after the [Dump & Decrypt Cart (full)] I got a .3ds file instead of a .cia. (CTR-P-BNEA-dec.3ds) :unsure:
I'd like to know if it matters, if it's gonna be turned into a .cia by a following step or if I have to do something to turn it into a .cia.
Thanks in advance, sorry if wrong thread but it seemed to be the right one.
Have a nice night :3 :grog:

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there!
I've been following this guide and after the [Dump & Decrypt Cart (full)] I got a .3ds file instead of a .cia. (CTR-P-BNEA-dec.3ds) :unsure:
I'd like to know if it matters, if it's gonna be turned into a .cia by a following step or if I have to do something to turn it into a .cia.
Thanks in advance, sorry if wrong thread but it seemed to be the right one.
Have a nice night :3 :grog:
why cia... luma can load ips or code.bin

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read previous posts in this thread start at page 6.
I'll start searching but is the method on how to make the IPS patches in here as well? I'd like my own unique combination of IPS patching.

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out. Here is a IPS patch that includes the SaltySD redirect along with SciresM's patch.

Attachments

• code_saltysd_sciresm.ips.zip
    893 bytes · Views: 124
Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need an unmodified code.bin file, a code.bin that has all the modifications you want done to it and this program: Lunar IPS

Click create IPS, select the unmodified file, then select the modified one, then choose a name and place to save the IPS patch to.
flips is better.:) possible to gen 160 ips files with script;)

page 6 #118 for details

Attachments

• SuMoPatches+SaltySD+Extras.7z
    4.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by Sonansune,
Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with SaltySD support, how could one edit and export the encounter data of at least one route, make it so that it's level 100 Blisseys?

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took the no lines patch. Compared it to the other patch as I did not want the other QR code functionality. Works on a near vanilla code.bin by itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf