Gaming Scene release list

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyone knows a good source with a decent scene release list that can be downloaded and possibly has info on nukes etc ? All the stuff i find is web based on slow servers and no real info about bad rips.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, nice thanks, didn't know abgx has a list for 3ds games. Doesn't seem like it has scene numbering but at least it has info about nukes so it'll be helpful anyway :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
3ds.essh.co doesn't have information on nuked reason.
anyway, there's no real 3DS release scene rules yet on which the nuked reason could be based.
Nuke can only apply if the ROM is corrupted, over/underdump, or re-dumped for any reasons (Clean save data on Card2 etc.).

abgx doesn't seem to have nuked reasons for 3DS yet.

If you want to download a database file, you can find one on http://advanscene.com/
there's also a ROM renamer (EvoCRC) you can find on their forum, using OfflineList format.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks again :>> got kind of lost with scene naming and forgot what i loaded and i needed to sort it out to make choices... and couldn't tell roms apart.. evocrc helped... well not really.. not yet.. program sort of started compressing files on my microsd T_T now i unchecked rebuild archives and it's checking everything again T_T well whatever im too lazy to match names to rom so it's still helpfull and it'll help a lot to clean my nds library which is a mess.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
EvoCRC is always compressing and storing files to the "clean ROM" folder.
it's for archival purpose, not for renaming games on SD.

Sorry that it started to pack them on your SD :(
I didn't know you wanted to renamed the ROM you were actually playing.

Users asked the feature to not compress files.
Maybe it will be added on a later version. the new developer is listening to user's request and update it a lot.

If you only want to rename the .3ds or .3dz file, maybe you can download the .dat file from EvoCRC, and use OfflineList to rename the games. I think It's possible to rename without zipping.
Or maybe someone should create a renamer (not a repacker).

The "Rebuild archive" option is used to extract the contend of already created archives if the content doesn't match the option you chose to include (cover, nfo, etc.), then rebuild it with the correct content and the correct compression ratio.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well it's still loads of use :D Actually i had namelist i was just too lazy ;) in the end i gave up and let it do it's job on my hdd, after that i loaded roms onto sd, it was still way less job and easier to sort ;D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro